always moving around and virtual life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loneralonely

Reaction score
short intro, I'm a F20yo Indonesian and raised in Singapore.
my family moved here since the 1998 crisis in Indonesia.

my rants: I have no friends, basically a loner. I spent my whole teenage time playing online mmo games such as Gunbound or maplestory, I flunked exams really badly. right now im working full time waiting tables. I moved school a lot since i was in elementay school, like from a public school to an international and private ones, for a lot of reason, when i quarreled with my teacher, i feel like none of my friends are concerned about me. . .My grades are too terrible to get me into a local college, so i completed my degree in a private university december 2010.

most times its just hard seeing my friends who are around the same age as me or even older still going to university, having fun with their friends studying together, taking pictures and publishing them on facebook. even to counter this loneliness, i too posted pictures of myself camwhoring just to get comments and thumbs and thats what keeps me happy, and the down effect of this is when no one actually commented or liked the photo i might find myself ugly and decide to just take the photos down or hide the whole album. i barely have close friends in real life cos i always ended work pretty late. even on my days off, i barely have a friend to hangout
because i was from a private school, most of my friends continued studying oversea like in the states australia or wen back to their hometown. i know some friends are just the hi and bye type but most of the time i'm staying in my own comfort zone and not want to do anything or too shy to do something. i started losing most of my friends like since i stopped online gaming and because of my acne problem, its not those normal acne but im always not confident about how i look and i wanna look better. my last boyfriend we broke up about a year ago ditched me because of my acne and some other personal reasons like his parents dislike me due to my short height and my looks too. .

i just want a place to share my feeling and loneliness and not expect anything. . .
hope that by joining this forum i can make more friends and even get to meet up with new people :)

Welcome to the site.

Having friends when your lives are so different is hard to do, like you said you work late at times, or live in different areas. That can really put a kink in your social life. You're young still though. As for your acne since it's plaguing you, all you can do is try different things or see a professional that might be able to help you. Everyone's skin is different and you need something that is going to work for you. In fact the soap you use may not be helping at all, it could be making it worse.

From my point of view, and the country where a little snow falling, you're happy. ;) :)
I was in Indonesia and in Singapore. For me, Singapore is best city in the world.
Should be visiting some cities dirtier ... :)
Just be honest with yourself and you'll be happiest, and by then - Singapore is full of beautiful masseuses. :)

hey there friend ! i know how you feel about the fact that you dont find someone to hangout with , you should be proud of yourself leading such a hard life alone ans still hanging on in there , its hot you rfault that people are too busy with thier lives and that they are too indulged in it , people let go by time you have to learn cope with that , i myslef had tons of friends in college days and now after they started working we barely even call or knwo anything about eachother, you know i hang out alone most of the time and i still manage to try to have fun :) about your acne problem , no one is perfect dear , a person who loves you should stick around no matter how u look like and always try to find something to make you happy and feel good about yourself ;)

Latest posts

Back