I'm Thinking Of Creating A Thread Exclusive To Chess. What Do You Guys Think?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi All.
bb8.gif

I was thinking of creating a thread devoted to chess and chess related material. I just want to run this by the members to see if they think it would work before I start. Do you think it would work? Is anyone interested?

I would prefer if you didn't create a thread asking about thread creation. Its almost as silly as a meeting about meetings. Just make it, or don't.

IgnoredOne said:
I would prefer if you didn't create a thread asking about thread creation. Its almost as silly as a meeting about meetings. Just make it, or don't.

this

IgnoredOne said:
OK guys. Will do.:) Thank you.

I am thinking of making a post to respond to this thread, what do you think?

:p

I think ur idea is gr8 lone
even gr8r was the idea 2 include us in ur decision
so nice of u 2 take every1 in2 consideration

SophiaGrace said:
I am thinking of making a post to respond to this thread, what do you think?

:p

Hahaha! :D (I think you should go for it. Your comments are always awesome.)

Chasm said:
Thank you Chasm, and welcome to the forums. The other members however, are going to crucify me for making this thread until I die. Then they will carve their remarks into my headstone so I will continue to be razzed even in the afterlife. R.I.P.? Not likely. lol

Godspeed.
LK

LoneKiller said:
Chasm said:
Thank you Chasm, and welcome to the forums. The other members however, are going to crucify me for making this thread until I die. Then they will carve their remarks into my headstone so I will razzed even in the afterlife. R.I.P.? Not likely. lol

Godspeed.
LK

yw
thx
o well pfffft 2 them LoL
ive been wanting 2 learn 2 play 4ever
so look 4wrd 2 reading ur thread
ty 4 cre8ng it

Latest posts

Back