bye guys/girls i am leaving

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syber Tiger

Reaction score
yes

i am going to kill my self i cant life in this fucken life no longer i am gonna do it tonight when everyones sleeping even if i feel better by then i will

my life is a fail from start to end i just want it to end now....

good meeting you all

ST...

If you're keen to live and press on with your life, imagine how very welcome you would be, here. If not, you're not even reading these words, now, and are already dead! I prefer to devote my forum time to those who choose to live.

Next!

---------------------------------------------------------

Syber Tiger said:
yes

i am going to kill my self i cant life in this fucken life no longer i am gonna do it tonight when everyones sleeping even if i feel better by then i will

good meeting you all

Syber Tiger said:
yes

good meeting you all

Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, mate.

Tell us what's bothering you, we're here to help! I've seen you posting before Tiger, but I've never heard you mention what gets you down.

You're 17 on your profile? Your life has just begun! I'm not bullshitting either. Please don't throw your potential away.

We've all felt really bad before now, but there's always a way of resolving it, even if you may not think so right now, honestly.

I remember you commenting with your similarities to me on my "Ghost" thread, you made me feel better. I had to disagree that "people like us" are better dead though, that's not true at all. We all have the ability to rise above what gets us down.

If you don't want to reply here, please hit me up on PM. I'd be happy to talk to you and go through any issues that are apparently making your life so unbearable.

There's always a way out, but that way is not suicide. Please don't do it.

I know your pain Syber. And if you are really like me, and you understand everything, you wouldn't do it. I too feel like the pain is unbearable. It's hard, I get it; there isn't a day that goes by without me hoping for it to go away, I'm hoping that it's different for you. But the answer is clearly not the one you're aiming at right now.

You have us, you have your family, friends will come naturally!

Feel free to express yourself, say anything you want, we won't mind. :) We only want to help. And hey, if you want to continue PMing or chatting that's good with me. You want someone who understands, and I want someone who understands, it's win-win. :D

I liked your presence here though. :(

I will miss you if you decide to leave.

Don't commit suicide. It's not fair on you or anyone else who has to deal with the mess afterwards. You got everything to live for. Bounce back, keep your head up and believe in yourself :shy:

Don't do it Syber, there's always a better way out than suicide!

Friends will come, happiness will come. Be patient and hang in there. Don't do it!

I hope you change your mind before it's too late.

You'll have thousands of new options and chances in life, but leaving it is a decision you can never undo.

Things WILL get better. You can make it so. Don't give up!

*sigh*

sorry guys i am still here :/

i cant help it i am biopolar i my mood jumps arounds alot
and a few other things that adds to that

IDk who Ian is. I messaged him. NO idea. He seems to be a new member with only 113 posts and he told me he wasn't steel.

Syber Tiger said:
*sigh*

Good to know! I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight if you hadn't made another sound on the forum. :(

Big hugs!

Equinox said:
Syber Tiger said:
*sigh*

Good to know! I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight if you hadn't made another sound on the forum. :(

Big hugs!

+1

Don't be sorry. We like you here.

Syber Tiger said:
*sigh*

i cant help it i am biopolar i my mood jumps arounds alot
and a few other things that adds to that

No worries! Perfectly understandable. :)

We don't mind, we just want the best for ya.

Tiger, you know you can talk about anything you need to here. There are people here who are bipolar.

Ian Haines said:
ST...

If you're keen to live and press on with your life, imagine how very welcome you would be, here. If not, you're not even reading these words, now, and are already dead! I prefer to devote my forum time to those who choose to live.

Next!

Ian, I don't know who you are or how you became a moderator but that comment, not appropriate. Not sure what the code of conduct is for mods on this site, but other sites I'm a mod on do not allow us to talk like that to other members. We have to be neutral and watch what we say very carefully. What we do does not only reflect on us personally but on the site as well.

We don't encourage these types of threads here to begin with, and now that it has become derailed, I see little use in keeping it open.

Hi, Hecklers...

It's very appropriate when you've spent more than 40 years up to your ribs in suicidal situations and have carried 6 severe psychiatric disorders through every moment of every day of that 40 (it's 42, really) years!

I stand by my post...if you remain and fight, I'll back you - if you decide to die, I'll not. I play no such games any more - I used to.

For 2 examples...

I've stood on a motorway bridge handrail alongside a suicide and talked to them in a 25 miles per hour due Westerly wind. After a freezing cold August overnight period spent deep in conversation?...we both got down and we're still friends, after more than 20 years. He's living with his partner, and has a second child coming along any month, now!

YOU HAVEN'T DONE THAT!

I've wrapped my fingers around a Sykes Fairburn British Marine's knife blade to show him that he could trust me. Then, I told him to let go, and he did. Then, I told him to take back his knife. He did. Then, he gave it back to me, again, because he said he could trust me, after I'd wrapped my left hand around the blade! He runs a youth anti-drugs program, now, in North London.

YOU HAVEN'T DONE THAT!

I simply choose not to dance that dance, any longer.

Both men are still alive because, when up against it, I know what will push them away, or draw them closer to life. Some of my family are up to their elbows in mental instability and my lifetime friends have been up to something higher in the same thing - so, you name a mental illness and I've long been on first name terms with it.

WHEN YOU'RE UP AGAINST A MESSAGE LIKE THAT, YOU HAVE TO PROJECT A RESPONSE THAT TRIGGERS THE MESSAGE-MAKER'S (PREHISTORIC?) WILL TO SURVIVE, WHICH CAN ONLY BE MADE TO SURFACE THROUGH STIMULATION OF ANGER, RATHER THAN BEING FURTHER STROKED AND CUDDLED INTO SELF-DESTRUCTIVE ABANDON!

My message stands! I'll back you if you choose to live!

Not if you don't!

Ian.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sci-Fi said:
Tiger, you know you can talk about anything you need to here. There are people here who are bipolar.

Ian Haines said:
ST...

Next!

Ian, I don't know who you are or how you became a moderator but that comment, not appropriate. Not sure what the code of conduct is for mods on this site, but other sites I'm a mod on do not allow us to talk like that to other members. We have to be neutral and watch what we say very carefully. What we do does not only reflect on us personally but on the site as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back