am i bad?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola bunny

Reaction score
i amm feeling pretty wierd i dont know what to do and i cant understand myself...i am now in a relationship with an amazing guy , we ve been together for about 5 months now , before him i used to be in love with another guy for 2 years and he left me in the coldest way you could imagine so i decided not to give my heart fully to anyone anymore..this new guy is so nice to me all the time and he really loves me , he loves me more than i love him and he needs me way much more ..i turned into a person who doesnt need anyone, i sometimes feel like i dont need a relatiosnhip , i cant give anymore feelings or care to anyone and even if i give i need to take more care than i give, he has been having a few problems in his life lately and am trying to be there for him as much as i can but all i can think of is that i dont need anymore drama in my life i dont needy ppl around me , i need to be taken care of and thats all am so selfish..am stuck and i dont wanna leave him , he wants to propose to me and i really want to marry him but still i need be more patient and giving like i used to be,,,i cant ,,,, am i bad person? do i deserve to be loved ?

Yes of course you deserve to be loved, and you are from what you say. Open yourself up to him, he's not the asshat that made you cold, let him warm you up. :)

Sci-Fi said:
Yes of course you deserve to be loved, and you are from what you say. Open yourself up to him, he's not the asshat that made you cold, let him warm you up. :)

u think so ? mmm maybe ur right :) thank u sci fi :) whats ur name btw ?

Nope you are not a bad person at all and yes you do need to take care of yourself too. Are you sure you are over the ex? I am just asking to make sure. That's pretty amazing that your b/f wants to marry you, so he must really care about you a lot but just take the time you need to feel things out and don't rush it. :)

5 months and he's thinking of marriage?

Okay, maybe I'm just really slow when it comes to relationships (seeing as it takes me an indefinite amount of time to ask someone out, probably! :p ) but that seems a bit too fast to me.

I'd probably wait a year or more to ask a girl to marry me. Most likely quite a bit more.

I'd advise you to slow things down. I don't mean cool off with him, I just mean get your heads together and work out why everything seems to be running so fast. Something like a proposal can break a relationship just like that if you're not ready from what I've seen, and I don't think you are from what you've posted.

Any doubts you have about each other will be magnified a lot unless you perhaps talk through what's happening.

Also, what Sci-Fi said. You should be sharing your emotions with this guy, because to me it doesn't sound wise to treat your new boyfriend like the old one. People are different, he doesn't deserve to be tarred with the brush that fits someone else unless he performs the same actions.

Good luck! :)

lola bunny said:
Sci-Fi said:

My name is a mystery shrouded in a cloud shrouded in a snow storm. :D

It's Ron btw.

hey, you're not a bad person. don't put this on yourself. you don't deserve to think about yourself as being a bad person. someone broke your heart, badly, so it's natural that you feel the way that you feel. we've all been there. i sympathize with you because i've been through what you're going through. i know exactly how it feels. from one heart-broken soul to another: let it go.

you found a great guy who really loves you, and he needs you right now more than ever. you need to stop thinking that you're a bad person and move on with your life, your new life with this wonderful man that you've found. time goes on, and so should you.

i wish you luck on your ventures.

freedom said:
hey, you're not a bad person. don't put this on yourself. you don't deserve to think about yourself as being a bad person. someone broke your heart, badly, so it's natural that you feel the way that you feel. we've all been there. i sympathize with you because i've been through what you're going through. i know exactly how it feels. from one heart-broken soul to another: let it go.

you found a great guy who really loves you, and he needs you right now more than ever. you need to stop thinking that you're a bad person and move on with your life, your new life with this wonderful man that you've found. time goes on, and so should you.

i wish you luck on your ventures.

thank you so much ,,i think ur right i will try to let go and see myself as a better person :)

TheSolitaryMan said:
5 months and he's thinking of marriage?

Okay, maybe I'm just really slow when it comes to relationships (seeing as it takes me an indefinite amount of time to ask someone out, probably! :p ) but that seems a bit too fast to me.

I'd probably wait a year or more to ask a girl to marry me. Most likely quite a bit more.

I'd advise you to slow things down. I don't mean cool off with him, I just mean get your heads together and work out why everything seems to be running so fast. Something like a proposal can break a relationship just like that if you're not ready from what I've seen, and I don't think you are from what you've posted.

Any doubts you have about each other will be magnified a lot unless you perhaps talk through what's happening.

Also, what Sci-Fi said. You should be sharing your emotions with this guy, because to me it doesn't sound wise to treat your new boyfriend like the old one. People are different, he doesn't deserve to be tarred with the brush that fits someone else unless he performs the same actions.

Good luck! :)
i know what ur talking about the 5 months thing , he is thinking about it but we both have work plans so it will take us about a year and a half to actually do this :D thanks 4 the advice :)

Sci-Fi said:
lola bunny said:
Sci-Fi said:

My name is a mystery shrouded in a cloud shrouded in a snow storm. :D

It's Ron btw.

wow thats a lot of mysteries :p ron :)

Okiedokes said:
Nope you are not a bad person at all and yes you do need to take care of yourself too. Are you sure you are over the ex? I am just asking to make sure. That's pretty amazing that your b/f wants to marry you, so he must really care about you a lot but just take the time you need to feel things out and don't rush it. :)

u know i thought the same that am not really over my ex..but everytime i think of him i just wanna kill him so i am sure i hate him now :D

Latest posts

Back