How many times have you comteplated suicide.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a time that I thought about it literally every day.

Now, thankfully I don't.

Every freaking day. It's not a big deal though, i would never do it. j-
Dont end your life.
We love you. T^T

The number of times is irrelevant, the fact that someone contemplated it at all is of most concern, this shouldn’t be treated like a high score game. If you’ve reached that dark place then please seek help, I’m not meaning to offend but I hate the idea of suicide being thrown around so casually.

Guys, seriously ! to try to end yourself.. its not an achievement of some sort…. There was so much honeysuckle in my life, I was feeling broken , but I never thought of suicide seriously. I’m gonna stay and Irritate these F*ckers that surround me a little bit more ; )

RussianGuy said:
Guys, seriously ! to try to end yourself.. its not an achievement of some sort…. There was so much honeysuckle in my life, I was feeling broken , but I never thought of suicide seriously. I’m gonna stay and Irritate these F*ckers that surround me a little bit more ; )

Uh, yeah,

Why would we think it was some sort of achievement? It ain't.

Wait till you have health problems and realize how lucky you are to be alive at all or that things work.

RussianGuy said:
you just made it sound so casual, I didnt mean to be rude

I'd rather have a life where I would never think about suicide. :/

But, i'm not that person, so...

i thought of sucide, when i was younger now i just want to live life,even it's bad, i mean c'mon sooner or later we die. so fresia it

You've got contemplating and contemplating. Very seriously a few times back when I was 16 or so. Nowadays I don't really think about it any more, I couldn't get myself to hurt the few people that care. I can feel severely lonely, but I'm not really depressed. As long as I can do something useful with my time I cope. Occasionally I still wish I could just disappear and the world could turn to how it would've been without me in it.

Too many times. I already torture myself mentally and physically anyway which will most likely result in death in a few years to come. I suppose that is a type of suicide.

I think we're lucky to have such a forum where we can talk to others that have been or are going through the same things and feelings. :D

Latest posts

Back