What Gaming Character Would You Like To Be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
BARAKA

baraka_68264.jpg

that strawberry colored hair girl from final fantasy 13. she's tough, independent and doesn't need friends. heh

I would like to be Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, because she is independent, beautiful and just so awesome!

208e52h.jpg

Duke Nukem!

Well, maybe not. I'm not sure I could take the transformation into a massive gardenia even for all the awesome of being the universe's largest badass :p

Ummm...probably Ezio Auditore. Lots of fighting oppression, roof running, swimming and daring sneakery and lots of cuddly ladies for when those things get dull. Mmm-hmm.

Heck, people I know already add "-zio" to the end of my real name as a kind of nickname after I slaughtered them on AC:Bro'hood...lol :)

Omg really hard choice!

Mine would have to be: Kafei!

562205.jpg

(fan art)

The guy on the left. biiig bonus points to anyone who recognises the name and the game <3

My Dragon Age: Origins character. Or my Mass Effect character. I can't decide, they're both so cool!

IgnoredOne said:
Adam Jensen.

I'd kind of agree actually, except for the chin. I'm not sure if it's his beard or what, but even before he gets augmented he looks like he's got some kind of steel spike for a jaw bone, I swear :D

Bread said:
The protagonist of Harvest Moon. :)

:O :O :O :O <3<3<3
You play harvest moon?! :O :O :O Oh god, I didn't think anyone else did. :D Will you accept this blue feather? (wary)

...Okay I've calmed myself. Awesome, bread. :)

As for me... Chun Li would be overdone so I must name someone else... Chell from Portal I suppose, even though she doesn't say anything. I'd pick GLaDOS but I don't know if she counts. I just really love the game. xD How could you make me choose. :\

220px-Chell.png

meekthoughts said:
Bread said:
The protagonist of Harvest Moon. :)

:O :O :O :O <3<3<3
You play harvest moon?! :O :O :O Oh god, I didn't think anyone else did. :D Will you accept this blue feather? (wary)

...Okay I've calmed myself. Awesome, bread. :)

I'm gonna have to get back to you on that, after you've given me a few more fresh baked breads as gifts. :p Still, yeah, I've been fan of the series ever since the first game on SNES. I recall spending one night mowing the whole field into arable land, running between my fields and the hot springs. Oh, and the alcohol references, don't think there's all that much of 'em in the latest games. :p It's still amongst my favourite series, even 'tho it has taken new development turns and art shifts.

Zilean.

He's the crazy hippie clock guy from league of legends who can speed up/ slow down time and put floating clock bombs above their heads. Oh, and he can revive people when they die...as long as he times it right.

I will also add that I wouldn't mind being Jarkir Kennath, my Skyrim character.

Basically a large, bald viking with a scary beard and a huge scar on his face, he wears ridiculously heavy armour, kills dragons for a bit of a laugh and his custom weapon is a gigantic axe enthusiastically named: "JARKIR'S GREAT AXE OF BEHEADING".

It has an enchantment that makes lesser foes run in helpless terror :D

(I now also have a "Legendary Elven Warhammer of Immobilisation", which is actually making me feel overpowered. Kills almost anything in 2 hits and has a chance to paralyse with each hit. If they're not already dead, they're either staggering backwards or frozen rigid on the floor!)

Latest posts

Back