this is my first post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

destave

Reaction score
Im typing from my phone (no computer) so I appoligize for the txt speech its just faster to type from a phone that way.

Anyway I don't want any advice n nobody needs to respond back. I just want somebody to no wat im going through. Im 29 yrs old n I've been single for 9 yrs. I've only had 2 bfs in my life n that includes high school. Both guys left me for another girl. I've tried dating and I've meet a few ppl but the furthest I've gotten was 5 dates before he just dissapeared. Im the only single person I know. Im the only single person my friends no. A male friend of mine told me im single cuz I look like a walrus. A female friend told me I needed to post "uglier" pictures of myself on my dating profile to "show the real u" I've since deleted my profile.

Im seriously thinking about posting an ad on Craigslist for a paid bf. Someone who will take my money n in return pretend to b my Guy for a week or so. I think I may post that ad after im finished here.

Im totally depressed because of this. I feel so ugly unwanted n unloved. Im lonely. Im not the best writer so I can't convey just how horrible I feel about myself. I think about suicide often. I would have killed myself yrs ago if I didn't have a child. I will wait to die till he's an adult.

I no all of this sounds petty but its a horrible feeling being so lonely n unloved. That's all.

destave said:
Im typing from my phone (no computer) so I appoligize for the txt speech its just faster to type from a phone that way.

I no all of this sounds petty but its a horrible feeling being so lonely n unloved. That's all.

hey there welcome to the forum , i know u said u dont need advice but its healthy to be heard and responded to :) the first thing u should do is to get RID of those false friends who tell u such depressive things, it sucks to be lonely with no bf but its not the end of the world, i know a lot of friends who waited for many long years alone and then found the love of thier lives , my friend is now 35 and she just found her mana year ago , so it was more than 9 years wait for her...and why do u say ur ugly ? no one is ugly ? ! do u need to loose weight ? gain weight? find what makes u prettier and do it girl !!

As lola said, dump those "friends". They sound like horrible people.

There are friends and then there are "friends". The latter are just leech-like nuisances who will enjoy trying to score bonus points for their ego off of your suffering. These are not people you want in your life.

I can sympathise completely with the lonely and unloved feeling too. It really sucks.

However, just be yourself and don't give up. Ignore people who give you crap or insult you.

Quote from Ricky Gervais that I think is good here: "Your critics want you to be as unhappy, unfulfilled and unimportant as they are. Let your happiness eat them up from inside."

Good luck, and I hope you find happiness :)

Welcome to the forums. I agree, dump these "friends" of yours, they don't seem like very nice people. Calling someone a walrus, that person needs a kick in the ass.

i really don't think that paid bf thing on craigslist is a very good idea,or craigslist in general really.what internet dating site(s) were you using and for how long?

if you were using a free one or something i'd recomend one with a membership because people will probably be more serious on a site they're paying each month or whatever to use.

and there are plenty of guys around your age that think very similar things about themselves,i've read several posts on this forum when i occasionally came on that were like this but written by a male.(i'm too ugly to get a girl i wanna kill myself i've been single for x years etcetra.)so i'm sure if you keep looking you can find a man around your age that would love you even if you were ugly (not saying you are.) and just wants you to love him back.

With friends like that, who needs enemies? I know what it is like to be surrounded by people who are in relationships and being the only single person. It hurts like hell but the way I look at it, I haven't found the right person yet.

Latest posts

Back