I know you don't read the forum.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
Why do you have to be so stubborn? Why do you have to try so hard to do everything yourself, alone? How many times do you have to fall down or get hurt before you realize that you can't and don't need to do everything alone? Why can you not accept the idea of needing anyone? Why do you go so far to prove you need no one? And then you cry alone? You will not bring your pain to me? You will not show me how badly your failure hurts? How ashamed you are. Why can you not simply come to me and cry in my arms? Would it be so terrible?

Must I wait forever? How long do you need before you change your mind? What have I done that is so terrible that you push me away? Why can you not see how different things could be? You say you are indifferent and don't care, but refuse to hate me. You can't even say the words. Even if it would make things easier. Instead you want to run away alone where I can do nothing for you. Ask for what you know I will not give. Run to where I can not pick you up. Run to where I can not show you the mistake. Where I can not know that you are hurt. Do you think you are protecting me? Do you think this is what I want? Is this what you really want? Does this make you happy?

Why must you decide that it is too late, even if it really isn't. Even if we can give and get as many chances as we want to try. You have decided that it is too far and too late. While all it takes is hope and patience. All it would take is seeing each other and trying.

Why was I so stupid to think it requires the greatest love, the best friendship, and to know everything about you? Why did it take me so long to realize that things are much simpler. That all these things come naturally and all that is really required is caring, honesty, and patience. What can I possibly say so you will listen to me?

Will I really never see you? Is this what you really want? You want me to watch and know that you are alone? Is this why you must run and hide so that I can not know? How long must I wait? How many times will it take of you coming back to me for you to see? Shouldn't we at least try for more?

Am I a fool for waiting and having hope?

Latest posts

Back