21 year old from Nottingham (UK) :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKullyScorp

Reaction score
21 year old music journalist (its funner than it sounds!) looking for friends!

I like to think I'm pretty easy-going - Even if I do have a stupidly stressful job. I love music (obv), movies (I need movie-going friends! As I have a card for the local cinema and very few friends to go with!), Also quite like walking and hitting the gym when I can.

I'm happy with pen friends, msn friends or anything really, Just shoot me a PM for a chat :)

SKullyScorp said:

I like to think I'm pretty easy-going - Even if I do have a stupidly stressful job. I love music (obv), movies (I need movie-going friends! As I have a card for the local cinema and very few friends to go with!), Also quite like walking and hitting the gym when I can.

I'm happy with pen friends, msn friends or anything really, Just shoot me a PM for a chat :)

Whats it like living in Nottingham? Have not been there for years it used to seem like a cool place. Never heard much about a music scene up there though!

Live in the fair city of Nottingham myself. (Nottinghamshire anyway).

Drop me a P.M. and we'll have a chat.

cumulus.james said:
SKullyScorp said:

Whats it like living in Nottingham? Have not been there for years it used to seem like a cool place. Never heard much about a music scene up there though!

I love Notts, lived in and around it while I was a kid, then got moved away but its not changed much now I'm back :) The music scene is great, we have the arena, but I mostly go and work around Rock City, the rescue rooms and the small venues around town :)

I just heard something about Nottingham being the gun crime capitol, murder capitol and burglary capitol of England!

Scary if true. Lock your windows and get a bullet proof vest guys.

cumulus.james said:
I just heard something about Nottingham being the gun crime capitol, murder capitol and burglary capitol of England!

Notts was the 'gun-crime cap of the UK' way back around 2006, because of that a hell of a-lot of cash has been spent on police, Notts is a very nice city, even when it was 'gun crime cap' it was down to drug dealers killing each other (not a nice thing but far better than random people killing other random people) I live pretty center and feel totally safe :)

SKullyScorp said:
cumulus.james said:

Notts was the 'gun-crime cap of the UK' way back around 2006, because of that a hell of a-lot of cash has been spent on police, Notts is a very nice city, even when it was 'gun crime cap' it was down to drug dealers killing each other (not a nice thing but far better than random people killing other random people) I live pretty center and feel totally safe :)

I feel a longing to visit the place. Perhaps when (if?) I pass my test I will take a leisurely drive up there.

Latest posts

Back