Some simple sketches

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polar

Reaction score
I'm really not much of a drawer. I attempt to draw only a few times a year. But I can really enjoy making them. These are some I made last year.

USfYa.jpg

5jJtu.jpg

(one I actually bothered coloring after I had scanned it)

enfy8.jpg

(got tired of it halfway through :p)

niiice
but then again dragons r always good LoL
im dragon obsessed :rolleyes:

Thomas] said:
What inspired you to make those drawings Polar ? =]

Hard to give a concrete reason. I suppose drawing gives an incredible sense of freedom. When you project your imagination onto paper nothing or no one is going to tell you how it's supposed to be done or look like. That feels amazing. So when I'm feeling lonely and trapped, that's my trigger to express that freedom and start scribbling.

That's also why I pick fantasy paintings like dragons. The freedom. (And no one can tell you it's drawn awfully because they have no idea how it is supposed to look like to start with :p). I forgot about the other two sketches, but I clearly remember I was in a bad place when I drew the colorful reptilian like creature. I also remember that it had really helped me put my mind at ease.

I'm really liking your dragons, but the first and third picture do seem to be heavily inspired by World of Warcraft... ?

Vagrant Legacy said:
I'm really liking your dragons, but the first and third picture do seem to be heavily inspired by World of Warcraft... ?

Yus they are, only the 2nd one was a complete mindfart. The other ones were based on figures of those. The last one was a snapshot basically, but that turned out boring which is why I didn't finish it :p

Latest posts

Back