Video Games With Disappointing Endings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi viewers.:)

This one is easy for me. It's most definitely "Final Fantasy III"(SNES) I'm a huge fan of the series, but they could have done much better on the ending. All it did was show a couple re-runs of different scenarios in the main game followed by a cheesy line up of different things that represent the characters in the game.

At least in 2 there was some more emotional content. I was very disappointed in the ending of 3. Have any of you been disappointed by an ending that you worked so hard to get to?

Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic II. One of the best games I've ever played, but the ending left me wanting more.

It was too quick, and the worst part is that it didn't completely "conclude" the game. And what made it even worse? No KOTOR III, only an online game! If they were to make KOTOR III I would have accepted KOTOR II's ending, but no new game? Disappointing.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood, youre just getting somewhere really good, you really want to see whats about to happen, and right when things get intense.....trollface pops out and says, game over, umad?

On the top of my list are pretty much every game that ends with a high score table (except Little Big Planet) and Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive- given how good the cut scenes and story was in the game, it was sort of a big let down to see the main baddie go down and see the credits roll instantly. No 'what happened to the good guys afterwards' or even adressed the whole 'clearing our name' bit that drove the last leg of the story. Nothing. :(

Latest posts

Back