Has anyone read the Hunger Games?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

I just started the first book. Is the series good in your estimation?

Are you looking forward to the film?

If you ask me, the series was great! Though I'm not sure how much I liked the last book... Differently though, the first book is great. :) I can't wait for the movie. Even if it's a let down, I'm just glad they are making it.

I hope you enjoy the series. Let us know what you think of the first book. :)

I loved the first book. I liked the second one. I was surprised in the third.

Looking forward to the movie

it's about a post apocalyptic north america, where kids from 12 districts (parts of america) have to go and fight each other roman gladitory style, until one is left standing. The Capitol wields control over all the 12 districts.

evanescencefan91 said:
I want to but it's always checked out at the library

Try to obtain it in an ebook format? I downloaded it onto my kindle...

If you manage to get your hands on it evanescencefan91, I think you'll find it to be very interesting. It was exciting! I haven't read a book like that in a while. Had me dying to find out what happened on the next page. It keeps you into it throughout the whole book. Even the ending was a bit of a surprise. I wasn't expecting it.

SophiaGrace said:
There's going to be 4 movies.

You read the book and didn't like it?

No I haven't read the book(s), heard of "The Hunger Games" though just never read them. Doesn't sound like it's my kind of book though.

Sci-Fi said:
SophiaGrace said:
There's going to be 4 movies.

You read the book and didn't like it?

No I haven't read the book(s), heard of "The Hunger Games" though just never read them. Doesn't sound like it's my kind of book though.

It's a sci fi series.

Sci- Fi....

Latest posts

Back