anybody wanna talk/play some games?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadSun

Reaction score
I'd like to find someone (or maybe more than one person) to talk to.but just using a chat room or PMing back and forth with someone can be kinda hard to keep rolling,especially if you don't have much going on in your personal life to talk about as is my case.i haven't made a thread like this sooner because i think it'll seem nerdy or whatever but i guess it can't really hurt to try.

I've found it a lot easier to talk to someone while playing online games with them on the computer.(of course doing just about anything in person works,but over the internet there's not many options.)either just typing with whatever in game chat or some third party chat room system such as steam,or headsets/mics although I'd be more comfortable talking with someone via typing to get a little used to them before voice chat,i don't know why.anyway if you'd like to talk/play a game with me sometime just reply or send me a PM.

Syber Tiger said:
sure
it will be nice to have a fello gamer to talk to

waht games do u play?

i'll list all the multiplayer games i have for pc:

team fortress 2 (wich is free to play on steam now)
dungeon defenders
magicka
minecraft
terraria
left 4 dead 1&2
killing floor

do you have a steam account syber tiger?

ya i have one but i dont use it alot,tbh idk how it realy works
i dont buy games from steam or in stores
lets just leave it like that :p

i have l4d1
^from your list

but i only play cod4 online :D

my steam is
blackdemon4444

okay I'll add you on there.do you mean you have l4d1 but you can't play it online or you just don't?also they have quite a few free to play games on there so no worries if you don't have many games.

edit:hmm i can't seem to find you on there,are you sure that's the name on your steam accpunt and you've created a profile for it?

hey mountainorc,i'd add you but the link says profile cannot be found.if you're still interested just send me a pm with whatever your working steam name is or something.

DeadSun said:
hey mountainorc,i'd add you but the link says profile cannot be found.if you're still interested just send me a pm with whatever your working steam name is or something.

try adding mountain_orc

No clue why the link wouldn't work, it was a direct copy+paste.

I say we get a session of spades going on at Yahoo! Who's down?

i guess nobody was?
cant knock myself then 4 nt knowng how 2 play
would only b 2
:rolleyes:

So many people on Steam >__>
I think maybe its about time i go create an account...

But I mainly was getting Steam account for Counter Strike Package.
Hopefully someone here likes to play that game. I have no idea how the game is now...
i use to play the First counter strike.
Apparently Global Offense Just launched. hope its good. >__<

also, whats killing floor about?

EDIT: OMG i just revived a old post :( ~ i didn't even see the date.
is that bad? ~__~

Latest posts

Back