looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
sorry i am upset over a question do men only go for good looks and body ,tall and personality doesn't matter at all just pure eye candy

does personality count at all.

how do some one find like me find a guy who has no good looks and heavy and short ,old has no idea how manage dealing with men.

most guys i know don't like because i am not good looking tall slim like model
they just don't want to know even verbal abuse me and physical abuse because i that unattractive

i don't know any thing being girly

miss universe men seem to like women like them what the likes who is compete opposite

Personality is very important.

I find some girls very attractive physically, but I would not consider them girls I want to date if they have personality or behavioural traits I dislike.

Looks and physique may get interest, but that interest is only superficial if your personality is no good.

If you want to talk further with a guy about this, please PM me. I don't want to rehash old ground here.

Physical appearance is for first impressions, personality is to keep a relationship going.

Ahh, this thread again.

Some people prefer bodies, some people prefer personality.

This applies to either/both sexes.

but i was verbal abuse because i was not attractive men who did not like the look of me it make aggressive towards how i look
it really strange how that happens.they get really nasty over how i look some don't even give me the time of day for the reason

i am only using example some go this type of model she has been video
she is as follows
5ft9"
24 inch waist
38c boobs
blonde hair
blue eyes
tan
24 years old
this i sort know like her

is he very shallow do you think

please little help here

unlucky: Based on your former threads, no one can help you. You've already made up your mind and no one will be able to convince you otherwise.

You need to help yourself. Whether it is changing the things you are unhappy with on your body, changing your outlook, doing both, or accepting yourself the way you are and not comparing yourself 24/7. Or you can always keep driving yourself crazy with the route you're on now.

Or you can get therapy, which I recommend. It looks like your insecurities run very deep. A counselor might be able to give you the tools on how to cope and conquer those feelings.

I think Shells pretty much nailed it there. The only thing you'll do here with raising this topic again is unnecessarily piss of some ALL members. How would you feel if some guy kept making the same topics saying 'women are only interested in money'

>_< These threads are always fun. I would answer your question. However, I know what you want to hear and frankly it is wrong.

In the end it all depends on the person. There are plenty of men who look for the heart more than the body. Problem is that we cannot see personality at first glance. Everyone else has pretty much said what needs to be said so I will keep quiet.

AFrozenSoul said:
>_< These threads are always fun. I would answer your question. However, I know what you want to hear and frankly it is wrong.

In the end it all depends on the person. There are plenty of men who look for the heart more than the body. Problem is that we cannot see personality at first glance. Everyone else has pretty much said what needs to be said so I will keep quiet.

case question

so gorgeous woman come by with 32F bust and 5ft9" with very long legs
she act bit airhead that first thing pop in to head or i really want to know as person NOT

1st thing you thing pretty primal has nothing to do with personality
i suppose men buy the playboy magazines for intelligent articles they may contain ?

unlucky in life said:
case question

she act bit airhead that first thing pop in to head or i really want to know as person NOT

i suppose men buy the playboy magazines for intelligent articles they may contain ?

They really do have good articles and interviews at times. The 1973 interview with Milton Friedman is a classic.

And I'm not fond of tall girls. But obviously if a girl was pretty by my standards, I'll probably initially give her a bit more attention. In all honesty, even if she was slightly ditzy, it would only add cuteness points to her so as long as she was sweet and nice.

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:
case question

They really do have good articles and interviews at times. The 1973 interview with Milton Friedman is a classic.

And I'm not fond of tall girls. But obviously if a girl was pretty by my standards, I'll probably initially give her a bit more attention. In all honesty, even if she was slightly ditzy, it would only add cuteness points to her so as long as she was sweet and nice.
i guess i know what want woman for and it not for brains or personality there nothing cute about being stupid unless take advantage of girl who is not so wise

well said lots about you as person yeah not much

so you think being beautiful and having a good personality is impossible ??

not all pretty people are dump and nasty.
just like not all the less atractive ones are nice and smart.

being pretty might get you a few more looks and get hit on more often.
but a ***** is still a *****.
polish a turd my friend....

unlucky in life said:
i guess i know what want woman for and it not for brains or personality there nothing cute about being stupid unless take advantage of girl who is not so wise

well said lots about you as person yeah not much

Actually, 'cuteness' triggers a number of positive emotions at times; protectiveness and feeling capable, all which can lead some men(including myself) to have a more favorable reaction to the girl which further reinforces the initial value of finding her attractive. As a female friend of mine explained(who, by the way, never ever failed to get a boyfriend quickly and was 5'4"), "boys like to feel big" and I can't deny there's a lot of truth to that and when it is essentially harmless, I don't see any reason to protest it.

Of course, you have decided otherwise and no logic will sway you, so <3

Of course, if someone is a *****, she's a ***** and no looks will save her in the long run. But I think that you're generalizing personality way too much.

I think it's easy to fall into the trap of thinking that others are only interested in looks - we live in a superficial society, and are bombarded with beautiful images all the time.

I was talking to a former casting director the other day, and she said how she hated the job, as she saw some talented people who she had to tell would never make a living as an actor because of the way they look - this is part of the society we live in unfortunately, with the rich and the powerful deciding that the masses want pretty people over all else.

I really don't think that applies to intimate relationships though.
Generally, I think people are more interested in friends than eye candy in a partner, and that goes for men as much as women.
I've encountered women who are striking on first glance, but act in a bitchy manner, and in all honesty, I'd find repulsive to have a conversation with that kind of woman.

At times I've been moody and closed off with women who I was interested in - even one or two of them who may have been interested in me.
That doesn't mean they were evil or superficial in any way - just that, at the time, I was putting walls up subconsciously that made it hard for us to connect.

We've all got mental blocks of some sort - those of us who feel the need to come on a forum like this probably have more than most - you dismissing a full 3 billion people as superficial makes me think you may have a mental block or two to break down.

I'm sorry you feel so little about yourself that it makes you look at what everyone else have. It's very difficult to believe we have something we can be proud of specially when the world wouldn't bother if we get left behind by the race. No one will stop for us or pick us up. We have to pick ourselves up. Even if I tell you now that you can still find people who will see you beyond how you look, what you've experience will always come back to hunt you. It maybe pointless replying to this post, I don't know if I am even making a point, but the saddest thing about insecurities is we do it to ourselves, unknowingly or not, we drown on our misery because it's so hard to like ourselves.

paulo said:
so you think being beautiful and having a good personality is impossible ??

not all pretty people are dump and nasty.
just like not all the less atractive ones are nice and smart.

being pretty might get you a few more looks and get hit on more often.
but a ***** is still a *****.
polish a turd my friend....

thank you that was next point

well my other i was going to say is that men are shallow go for good looking women are as bad themselves who are very shallow them love themselves too much its all about them there photos they hair there nails etc
my ex friend since i don't talk to her any more she was nice girl always asking how people where and what were doing and so till got the modeling job the last conversation i had it was all about her with her hand mirror in front of her putting on make up talking about herself trip to NYC and clothes she were and her diet and shoe and her VIP friends and been seen with famous people and VIP parties she going to her famous connections . never asked me how i was what i was doing no entire 15 minute was devoted to her and ego not like her before became model now all i and my in her conversation and her boyfriend her flight her career etc you get picture. yes i know it her NEW JOB . but on her days from it seem to be 24/7 with her

she was no longer fun person she change that much in few months .

guys seen to dig this .she was good freind now to big to talk little people

so i guess men are not all the fault of it i guess .but i am not like her guys just don't like me because i don't bother
with whole miss conuality thing

i rather be bit fun with out shallow stuff no make up hair shoes that stuff.have fun and mind getting dirty in the mud and in the rain i don't have boobs and tight waist or blue i am not 5ft9" i don't modeling job so that me out because i am ugly i get badly treated because i am unattractive which is very unfair just because warren abuse harsh treatment any woman but me
or i like women just not you is another or i have better things to do then bother with like of you is another one and so on
do you see what i mean

men offensive because i am NOT been bitchy and good looking and all about how i look which is awful which i can't help believe i have tried might well be hitting my head off the wall

men love model bitchy or not . i can't compete with that i am very short and heavy i don't have beautiful face
so there for REJECTION because media of gorgeous hot young blonde men love very clique

Do you think that maybe men don't like you because they cannot understand you?

IgnoredOne said:
Do you think that maybe men don't like you because they cannot understand you?

understand me i don't understand what you mean .so i am bit complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back