Who Knows The Hiding Place Of My Mindmate?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maruli

Reaction score
Who Knows The Hiding Place Of My Mindmate?

Not having found my mindmate in spite of my active searching on many matchmaking sites, I decided to try a different approach. While we have been failing to find each other directly, maybe someone knows the hiding place of my siamese brain and can help us to find each other.

I start to suspect, that the kind of man, whom I am looking for, may be so resigned and disheartened, that he has given up hope. He may have given up searching in spite of desperately wishing to find a woman like me.
He is as rare and different from the majority of people as I am myself. He could be anywhere, living as a recluse and a maverick in his own world. We only need to find each other.

He could be the brother, cousin, uncle, friend, neighbor or colleague of any person reading this. Maybe you do care enough for him to help him find me.
Therefore, if you know my hidden mindmate, please tell him to read my blog:
http://egalitarianrationalcommitmentparadigm.blogspot.com

Some basics, more information can be found on my blog:
I am 62 and he is between about 58 and 68.
He is like me an atheist, skeptic, complete non-believer and has at least a college degree.
He is like me childfree, he has never procreated and is not attracted to spend time with children.
It is very important for me, that he is not driven by instincts, but that he is non-promiscuous and innately monogamous. This is his conscious choice by appreciation of and attraction to a woman's mind and brain, he is not easily infatuated by nothing more than a body.

I am not like other women, who by instinct want a provider, who is tall, strong, rich and a stud. I will be happy with someone, who is a small, poor and shy intellectual, who is not drooling over every woman's body. Some such men get rejected very often, until they lose hope. Some of them just withdraw, especially those nice guys, who are sensitive and affectionate and have a tendency towards psychological androgynity.

I am not interested at all in a man's ability to spend money on me. If he has enough money to live frugally by himself, then his money is sufficient to share a frugal life together. Living together reduces expenses. All I expect is that he has no debts.
Even though a man's height is of no importance, I feel very comfortable, when I at my own 5'4 can look into a man's eyes without looking up.

I am in Germany, but my search is worldwide, because in the times of emails, internet telephone and airtravel, geographical distance is much easier to overcome than mental distance.
I am not asking for any advice telling me to modify my search. At the age of 62, I know exactly, who I am, what I need and whom I am looking for. This globe has 7 billion inhabitants, there should be one really suitable man for me somewhere. I am real, I exist, so someone with a siamese brain can also exist.

I am asking your support to find him. If you know someone, please tell him about me. Thanks.

reminds me of the 30pg manual i read once
on how 2 start a car
:rolleyes:

"I am not like other women, who by instinct want a provider"

Gezzzz we're not all like that.

Now, nearly three years after writing this post, I am bringing it up, because I still have not found the elusice nice guy. Maybe other people are here now. Maybe now someone reads this and knows someone for me?

And no, I am not attempting to get haphazard page views on my blog. My blog is only interesting and significant, if someone wants to find out, what and whom I am looking for. I am not making money with my blog, just trying to create cognitive attraction for the one goal of never being alone again.

ahah, I was thinking of making a similar blog ;)

congratulations for the persistence

Gosh, I think dream fella came and left- his name was Poguesy and he was legendary....

Latest posts

Back