Your Dream?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
Yeah, your dream, what is it? It most likely won't come true, but hey, dreaming is free! :D

Here's mine:

Private island
-20,000+ Sq. ft mansion (Huge bedroom, enormous great room, movie theater, gaming area, basketball courts, theater, great library, absolutely everything)
-Private airport
-Private helipad
-Fleet of luxury yachts and private jets
-Collection of luxury and sports cars (both historic and modern)
-Maids and butlers to tend to my ever need
-I would employ Gordon Ramsay full-time to make my food
-My very own football stadium
-Employ the best University professors to educate me
-Give some money to charity as well, of course

Art historian and professor with a published novel. I'm doing everything I can so that it does come true.

I believe this is realistic, in fact, I've know people who have these in various parts.

- Mansion w/ acreage for horses.
- Complete camera coverage w/ backup tape storage. No entry should be undocumented.
- Motion sensors that alarm to central security, setting up a log to record the footage a central database, and also an offsite backup.
- Panic room w/ 72 days of supplies.
- Fortified gate, electrified behind a first set of a nonelectrified gate.
- Private security who reside on premises, so their inclination to protect will be more than financial.
- Hanger w/ Cessna and a runway.
- A few selected staff members.
- A couple of sports cars in garages.

And finally, just for myself...

- A small room with gold in boullion, jewelry, and coin form. Life will never be complete until I have that.

To be happy...for people to notice me, to be loved and cared about for once, I dont want a mansion, I dont want money, I just want to be happy..

I don't really have well-defined dreams. Generally would just love to do a job I enjoy doing and get decent pay for it, have a girl and a dog or two to come to home every night...and possibly a modest appreciation in the art community. Nothing fancy. :p

As for home, I'd really enjoy living in a semi-rural home, surrounded by woods and fields and a lake so as to not be bothered by the worst sides of civilization but still not too far to enjoy the perks of civilization.

I'd also like to travel the world a bit. There's a few places I'd love to see with my own eyes, but never have enough money to do so, I fear. So much to do while I'm still young, but can't do squat. Oh well.

IgnoredOne said:
I believe this is realistic, in fact, I've know people who have these in various parts.

- Complete camera coverage w/ backup tape storage. No entry should be undocumented.
- Motion sensors that alarm to central security, setting up a log to record the footage a central database, and also an offsite backup.
- Private security who reside on premises, so their inclination to protect will be more than financial.

- A small room with gold in boullion, jewelry, and coin form. Life will never be complete until I have that.

Someone has Columbian Drug lord aspirations, methinks. :p

A big beautiful log house in Montana, a 4x4 pickup, a good dog, enough money that I never have to work again, and a couple of good close friends.

Bread said:
IgnoredOne said:

Someone has Columbian Drug lord aspirations, methinks. :p

The Dragon :)

My family used to be nobility and we continue to own a lot of lands and properties, so I more or less hope to restore where we were. Not many survivors of my line, so it feels like its my responsibility. I've been obsessed with accumulating hoard ever since I gained that nickname when I was 17 or so. I mean, what else are Dragons known for?

IgnoredOne said:
I mean, what else are Dragons known for?
Well the dragons I know of kidnap princesses, terrorize kingdoms, eating people, etc.. :p

I'm not sure how realistic this is but here goes.

A hundred acres of land. I could do it with less but 100 would be nice.
A house. I don't care how big as long as it's comfortable for whoever is living there. A shop and tools to help me build whatever I might need. Solar/Wind power. Rainwater collection, compost heating, and all the other cool stoofs like that.
Wood Gasifier that I can use as an emergency generator and to power a vehicle. Of course the vehicle would have to be able to run on regular gasoline too.
On this land there would be a decent sized water source for fishing and playing. Enough open areas for growing food and raising livestock. Enough woods for hunting/trapping, food forresting, and wood gathering.

Hopefully I could also be close to a decent sized town so I can get things if I ever need them and so I could sell some of my foods. I wouldn't mind finding a way to get the internet but it's not required.

I would build an outdoor gym and a few disc golf courses to play on :)

Most likely, 75% of this land I wouldn't even be using directly. Hopefully by the time any of this would happen, I would have a decent amount of savings to draw from and to invest with.

I wouldn't mind that at all.

Mrs James Dean Bradfield. But thats not going to happen now...arse.

hmm... to figure out what the heck I would like to do for a job. I might have an idea, but it's complex..

And well... to find out there's life on that new planet we just found out about. That would be cool.... haha.

1. To be happy and contented in my life.
2. To own a nice house with at least 2.5 bathrooms.
3. To have a job I enjoy.
4. To have an animal rescue.

flaneur said:
Art historian and professor with a published novel. I'm doing everything I can so that it does come true.

I've changed a bit since I posted that. I am now studying something more "practical," but I'd still like to get a PhD, do research, teach at a university and write.

to remain with my partner and have contentment and security of life

it is not a realistic dream

Latest posts

Back