Back from a year away

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echelon

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a 27 y/o caucasian male, and I've returned home from a year away (Iraq) and I'm starting to rebuild my life from the transition of living in an environment where you are only trying to survive, to an environment in which you are able to have a life. I'm currently living with my parents in a very rural area. I'm sure there are people my age, but I'm not sure how to meet them. I've basically been in "transition" for the last three years and I'd love to find some stability and make some lasting connections with people.

I plan on moving out in a couple months after I finish studying for the GMAT exam (that's the only reason I am staying), but I have no solid leads on my next move. I'd really like to find some stability in my unstable life, and I could use some advice on how to do that.

Thanks all!

SophiaGrace said:
hello. :) You want to become a doctor?

Noooo! GMAT = Business = MBA (Master's in Business). I could never be a doctor - wouldn't be able to deal with all the blood!

Latest posts

Back