Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
What Are Your Biggest Fears In Life?
Never getting a (good) education and/or die alone.
I think my biggest fear is being the person that kills my loved ones... I don't have killing tendencies or anything, but if I were to accidentally or inadvertently cause the death of someone I love, I wouldn't be able to take it. I'd rather have been alone than hurt them. In this case, I don't believe in better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all....

Disappointing my family and the people that trust me.
“By three methods we may learn wisdom: first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius (孔夫子), 551 BC - 479 BC
Rejection, heights, snakes, and not being a good enough parent for my daughter.
1. Drowning at sea as I watch the large cruise liner I just fell off sail into the distance.

2. Large crowds.

3. Being homeless and not having a roof over my head.
-The end of it.
-Cataclysmic disasters.
-Mintymint. Toungue
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

You see?”

[Image: tumblr_met9ko19XH1qdlh1io1_250.gif]

To die alone.
1. Living a long, lonely life and dying alone. The sort of old geezer who is found out three months after his passing as nobody has paid my bills and there is an odour something foul reeking into other apartments.

1½. Ending up as one of those senile old folks who are slowly dying of several different maladies, losing their identity as their mind deteriorates, and are unable to perform such basic functions as going to the bathroom by themselves.

2. Failure. I got the heart of a goblin, really. The moment there's even one major setback, I'm throwing down my arms, raising up my own arms and run away screaming and flailing said arms, completely routed.

3. Losing my sight. I fancy myself as an artist, and most of the small sources of happiness I find in life would be denied from me if I were to turn blind.

4. Drowning. I like water, but the thought of traversing any frozen over bodies of it is a thought that doesn't sit well with my lunch. I see myself suddenly going under, into the cold dark depths, and never coming back up.
" Honesty is the rarest wealth anyone can possess, and yet all the honesty in the world ain't lawful tender for a loaf of bread."
Josh Billings

[Image: mr_stress.png]
Being eaten alive.
I just gits werder and werder.

Ma nam is Ralhie. Can I gets kisses?
Imprisonment for something I am not guilty of
Fire
Drowning
Rats
Homelessness
[Image: Life%20is%20not%20a%20DH%20Pink_zps4gdabj4h.png]

social situations.

someone knocking on my front door.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Human-Skin Lanterns and other True-life Oddities August Campbell 11 1,523 3 hours ago
Last Post: August Campbell
  Goodbye Lonely Life! Sun35 2 998 01-05-2020, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Sun35
Wink Top 5 Sanest People on Lonely Life Forums humourless 49 5,442 09-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Last Post: harper
  What kind of person would sign up as a member for A Lonely Life Forum ? humourless 19 3,676 06-23-2019, 09:50 PM
Last Post: humourless
  The best things in life are free Enpatsu No Shakugan 22 6,097 02-28-2019, 08:55 PM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  How do you deal with life? ordinaryDude 41 10,425 01-13-2019, 07:44 AM
Last Post: brokenblade
  What song best describes your life right now? EveWasFramed 266 47,404 01-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  Why is human life so long? Do you find it too long? ordinaryDude 42 13,076 12-18-2018, 09:18 AM
Last Post: BadGuy
  Five Million Dollars or True Love For the Rest of Your Life Bones 97 18,306 11-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Paul Bauman
  The Disastrous Life of Saiki K cheers me up. Naizo 0 1,396 08-02-2018, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Naizo