What Are Your Biggest Fears In Life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
G'Day :)

Everyone in the world is deathly afraid of something. The two things that scare the hell out of me the most are:

1. Going Blind
2. Going to prison for a crime I didn't commit

Thanks for viewing.:)

This is the difference in my life I'd be hard pushed to tell you anything I'm not fearful of. Daily life is a terrifying experience.

Being forgotten. I don’t mind being alone so much but I’m tired of feeling like an outsider looking in and not having any roots/commitments to give me credibility. Kinda feel more like a ghost than a human.

Rejection. I hardly reach out to anyone because I'm so afraid of being rejected. Even the tiniest reach is enough to almost make me stop breathing.

I think my biggest fear is being the person that kills my loved ones... I don't have killing tendencies or anything, but if I were to accidentally or inadvertently cause the death of someone I love, I wouldn't be able to take it. I'd rather have been alone than hurt them. In this case, I don't believe in better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all....

Disappointing my family and the people that trust me.

Rejection, heights, snakes, and not being a good enough parent for my daughter.

1. Drowning at sea as I watch the large cruise liner I just fell off sail into the distance.

2. Large crowds.

3. Being homeless and not having a roof over my head.

1. Living a long, lonely life and dying alone. The sort of old geezer who is found out three months after his passing as nobody has paid my bills and there is an odour something foul reeking into other apartments.

1½. Ending up as one of those senile old folks who are slowly dying of several different maladies, losing their identity as their mind deteriorates, and are unable to perform such basic functions as going to the bathroom by themselves.

2. Failure. I got the heart of a goblin, really. The moment there's even one major setback, I'm throwing down my arms, raising up my own arms and run away screaming and flailing said arms, completely routed.

3. Losing my sight. I fancy myself as an artist, and most of the small sources of happiness I find in life would be denied from me if I were to turn blind.

4. Drowning. I like water, but the thought of traversing any frozen over bodies of it is a thought that doesn't sit well with my lunch. I see myself suddenly going under, into the cold dark depths, and never coming back up.

Latest posts

Back