New to this site...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Nikkwins

Hey folks. I know none of you know me but I've got a lot to complain about so what the hell, I need to vent.

Lets start at the beginning, My parents divorced when I was a kid, wah wah wah. So I had a shitty childhood, didn't everyone though? So I find a life I think I like until I can't afford it anymore so out of financial desperation I join the military....a seagoing service. So that destroys my relationship and teaches me what the real meaning of solitude and confinement are. So then the light at the end of the tunnel, the love of my life rescues me from all the honeysuckle that is my life. That is of course until she decides she'd rather travel the world and escape her life than settle down with me, as we'd planned on doing after she accepted my proposal to marry her.

So now I'm single again, and I haven't really made any friends since the break-up, I'm so miserable that people don't want to be around me. And when I start to get close to people, and be friendly with them, it usually only takes one night of drinking and hanging out for them to not want to hang with me anymore. Sucks, I wish I could be more mellow and pleasant, but fresia it, I can't be something I'm not.

So I go out this last weekend, to find some good times, and apparently the bar I'm taken to has a large following by some pretty nasty biker guys. Well wouldn't you know one of their lady friends who happens to not be at all my type takes a liking to me. She drags me out on the dance floor and I dance (awkwardly) with her, and then go back to my comfortable group of friends. Well apparently she's in good with these biker guys, so I hear through the grape vine that if I don't hook up with this chick than I'm going to catch an ass kicking......like seriously, aren't we adults here? So now I've got a broken heart, I sit home alone frequently and just drink, and when I do decide to go out, I got crazy people trying to strong-arm me into ******* people I'm not attracted to.....What the hell??????

Now I'm an avid gun owner and though I'd rather not have a gang of felonious motorcyclists pissed off at me, I'm also to the point where I honestly don't give a honeysuckle. If these dudes want to knock down my door and come after me, I say bring it, I've got enough ammo to hold off at least 6 of them (counting missed shots) and not too much reason to live these days.

That kinda helps get my mind off of this other girl I just broke up with, who is now a wreck because I left her, she was doing just fine till I came along and now that things didn't work out she's all messed up....my fault right? Cause honeysuckle, I'm to blame for so much these days.

This all on top of being so financially Effed up that I can hardly justify going anywhere besides work and home....My life was so much better when she was here....as much as I hate her, I still love her more than I care to admit. And probably more than is healthy at this point. But when someone falls out of love with you...what can you do but try to fall out of love with them....why can't it just be that easy?

If you made it this far...thanks for listening.

-Nick

Sounds like you have a tendency to hang out with people you don't really like. ><

I wouldn't recommend threating the biker guys with violence. Are they really that immature that they can't listen to a serious, direct-to-the-point conversation? If you haven't tried talking to them one at a time, one-on-one, I'd encourage it. But if that doesn't work, maybe just try explaining the situation to the girl. And financial crisis does indeed suck. At least know, you're not alone there :)

Jeez that sucks :(
I'm sorry about your ex. And your other ex.
Love just sucks like that sometimes. I believe that there are people who it comes so easily for, but the rest of us just get screwed in the process...
That story made me really sad... I'm sorry for you.
*hugs over the internet*
Oh... and welcome to the forum :)

Hi Nikkwins and welcome. I hope things start looking up a bit for you.

Also am moving this to the new members forum if you don't mined. It well be better there am thinking :)

Hey nikkwins, welcome to the forum :)
Sorry that it hasn't been going all good for you, hope it will soon :)

Hi Nikkwins,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that things havent been going well for you, but you've picked the perfect place to vent.
I'd probably have to agree with Matt on his 'dont pick on the bikers' idea. Saying that, they may be big, hairy and scary looking, but having known a few in the past, I dont think you have too much to worry about. They've made their feelings known, and you sound like a smart enough guy not to attempt to p**s them off too much.
Falling out of love takes forever if you're the 'dumpee', and although I cant come up with anything smart enough to make it feel any better, all I can say is that there are people on this forum who will listen to whatever it is you want to vent about.

Red26

Red26 said:
Hi Nikkwins,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that things havent been going well for you, but you've picked the perfect place to vent.
I'd probably have to agree with Matt on his 'dont pick on the bikers' idea. Saying that, they may be big, hairy and scary looking, but having known a few in the past, I dont think you have too much to worry about. They've made their feelings known, and you sound like a smart enough guy not to attempt to p**s them off too much.
Falling out of love takes forever if you're the 'dumpee', and although I cant come up with anything smart enough to make it feel any better, all I can say is that there are people on this forum who will listen to whatever it is you want to vent about.

Red26

Thanks to all of you who replied. I'm sure I'll be able to handle all these situations, I usually manage to figure something out. Sometimes it gets to me though and I just want to vent. I just don't want to risk losing the few friends I have by bitching all the time. So I guess thanks for listening. You guys are great. Hopefully I can return the favor.

Latest posts

Back