Television Shows That You Used To Love Watching, But Not Any More?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I hope this thread finds you all well.:)

Are there television shows that you used to love watching, but now never watch anymore? I have a few.

1. "Law&Order: Criminal Intent"
2. "King Of The Hill"
3. "The Simpsons"

Thank you for viewing.:)

i used to watch family guy a lot. and i always couldnt wait to watch the next new episode. now i dont keep up with it anymore and i dont mind waiting.

I watch way too much TV, and tend to stay with programmes long after they've proven they don't deserve to be watched.

Even I've given up on The Simpsons though.

Family Guy as well, and stopped watching Glee (yes, I know) during the second series

dnt watch tv
when i did tho?
the only time i would stop watchng sumthng is if it was takn off?
or?
sumthng took place in it i found racist/sexist/bigotted

1. CSI Las Vegas
2. The Simpsons
3. Detective Conan (english subbed... I should start watching it again)
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Mythbusters :( Why did I ever stop?!

meekthoughts said:
3. Detective Conan (english subbed... I should start watching it again)

I've never heard of this, but it makes me think of Conan from the Arnie films, in a thirties noir setting, dressed in a suit that only just fits over his muscular frame, going around solving crimes.
I'm not going to google the show, because the truth could only be a disappointment.

As a kid I can remember watching "Lost in Space" every morning before I left for school. Also loved Dr Who, Roger Ramjet, Kimba the white Lion, Battle of the Planets, but my favourite was Star Blazers.

i used to really love south park but now its just gotten kinda generic and shitty.its not that funny anymore either so i haven't really been watching it anymore even though it used to be my favorite show.old episodes are still good though.

1) Fortier
2) CSI-NY
3) House

for the two last, it's stuff I used to watch with my eldest daughter when she was still living with me. now that she lives with her dad, I have no clue at what hour they play, or even if they still play at all.

Eastenders. The most nihilistic, depressing and outright generic shite on British television today.

Just one reason why I don't watch tv. Any great shows that are on, I've either seen at the time (The Sopranos for example) or I just go watch/download them off tinternet.

kd69kx.jpg
[/img]
Jem, this was my jam! I freaking LOVED this cartoon!!!

5mb789.jpg
[/img]
Space Giants-- this one probably will tell me age!! HEE HEE!

Spongebob. Apparently it's still running.

I used to love watching Friends, but haven't watched it in a while.

Also, 7th Heaven. But I was a teenager; I think it sucks now.

Latest posts

Back