I need a person to talk to.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goodmorningamerica

Reaction score
Hello there everybody, this is my first ever post and I'm not overly sure if this is going to acheive anything.

I'm a male in my mid teens living in South London and I was hoping to find an 'email friend' to get to know and talk to about my problems - not that I'm trying to depress anybody - or equally just to chat to.

I'm a very nice, smart person and I love intelligent conversation. You would probably think me totally problem-free; not that that's at all correct.

Although after reading through this forum for a few weeks now, I don't think I have the worst life issues, I'm just so lonely and sad all the damed time.

So anyways, if you would like to get to know me better then 'PM' me or whatever it's called and I would love to talk to you.

I would like to apologise for not including my name. I am being paranoid about people that know me seeing this. Not that they will.

Goodmorningamerica said:
Hello there everybody, this is my first ever post and I'm not overly sure if this is going to acheive anything.

I'm a male in my mid teens living in South London and I was hoping to find an 'email friend' to get to know and talk to about my problems - not that I'm trying to depress anybody - or equally just to chat to.

I'm a very nice, smart person and I love intelligent conversation. You would probably think me totally problem-free; not that that's at all correct.

Although after reading through this forum for a few weeks now, I don't think I have the worst life issues, I'm just so lonely and sad all the damed time.

So anyways, if you would like to get to know me better then 'PM' me or whatever it's called and I would love to talk to you.

I would like to apologise for not including my name. I am being paranoid about people that know me seeing this. Not that they will.

I don't imagine being a teenager in south London is very easy, especially if it's Bridging. Still I think everyone should experience the Elephant and Castle at least once before they pull that dispairing shithole down.

So why do you feel lonely and sad all the time? Are there specific issues you are struggling with? Because it is normal for your age to get a bit down and have mood swings and that.

Hello Welcome here. I can relate, we all feel lonely and sad sometimes. Were only human right? And everyone's problems are important.

Oh wow it is? Oh man I feel silly now.
*feels embarrassed walking backwards*
Hmmm. A year old? Oh....
*runs out the back door*

Lol!

Ya man, feel free to message me any time. Sometimes I don't have Internet access but ill always respond.

Latest posts

Back