Deleted threads

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anonymous Rex

Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that my post count was lower than I expected it to be. I clicked a link for a new post on a thread I posted to yesterday, the new post was only made three hours ago, but looks like the thread has been completely deleted.

The topic was 'benefits of yoga' so I imagine the replies weren't too controversial - are there a lot of deleted threads?

It's not even in my past posts now - anyone able to update me on the situation?

Benefits of Yoga was a spam post, and as such, was most likely entirely chucked into oblivion.

IgnoredOne said:
Benefits of Yoga was a spam post, and as such, was most likely entirely chucked into oblivion.

I don't think it was from what I saw - seemed more like someone talking about what they'd got out of yoga.

Still, suppose the moderators have to draw a line somewhere.

Yeah most of the time they are spam threads, unless the OP has requested the thread be deleted. Most of the time legitimate topics just get moved to "closed discussion". Sometimes the spam ones do too. The mods are pretty good at removing links, which usually appear at the bottom and sometimes under the ads. When they do you'll usually see *spam link removed* or something a little more creative, they have a pretty good sense of humour even when it comes to spam. If it's in the post you'll see "link removed" or something like that. Even ones that seem legit when investigated are either spam bots or people who are known spammers.

Latest posts

Back