Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polar

Reaction score
Always loved this forum game because I'm sinister like that. I'm going to copy-pasta the rules from elsewhere since I'm too lazy to explain it myself:

This is a pretty common forum game, so maybe a few of you already know what it is.

Basically, the first person makes a wish, then the next person grants the wish, but with some kind of loophole. Then the second person makes their own wish, and the next person corrupts it, and so on.

Example:
Poster 1: "I wish for a taco!"
Poster 2: "Granted, but your mouth falls off so you can't eat it."
"I wish for a monkey to be my man-servant!"
Poster 3: "Granted, as a matter of fact, you get 20, but you are a tyrant as a master, and they start a monkey man-servant uprising and rebel against your harsh dictatorship."
"I wish for..."
And so on...

I expect original, brutal yet funny and light hearted corruptions, so man up your creativeness and don't forget to make your own wish afterwards.

Here goes, I'll give the first poster an open shot:

I wish I had a superluminal airship which could fly me to any place in just a blink of an eye!

Granted, except since the plane is traveling so fast it is unable to stop and you crash land.

I wish I had super strength

Sci-Fi said:
Granted, except since the plane is traveling so fast it is unable to stop and you crash land.

I wish I had super strength

Granted, you gain superhuman strength. Unfortunately you have trouble adapting to the new hormonal balance in your body and you become super aggressive as well. After having smashed a few cars and demolished some buildings you are tranquillized and apprehended by secret agents. You'll spend the rest of your life in a reinforced titanium cage under horse anaesthetics where clandestine corporate scientists conduct inhumane experiments on you, trying to find the origin of your strength.

I wish I could read minds.

Granted, but you're doomed to a constant state of hearing every single person's dirty, weird and disgusting sex fantasies.

I wish I could breathe under water.

Granted, but the sun's power becomes so strong that snow melts and never can be on the earth again.

I wish for a power boat to water ski.

Equinox said:
Granted, but you're doomed to a constant state of hearing every single person's dirty, weird and disgusting sex fantasies.

I wish I could breathe under water.

[b]mm I like this idea!
yes I have a perverted, warped mind!!
[/b]

Pasha Selim said:
Granted, but only under water.

I wish I have 1 million $

Granted, however that makes you officially part of the notorious "1%". As economical hurts pile, inequities between poor and rich grow bigger and social tension rises. When the economy finally gives in and society collapses, a head hunt is initiated on all the rich who are accused of having let it all happen. You'll spend the rest of your life hiding from an angry mob with your million one-dollar bills now effectively having inflated to the worth of ass wipes.

I wish I was a superstar.

Wish granted, but all other users posts will be counted equal proportions as yours
I wish to be forever young

Pasha Selim said:
Wish granted, but all other users posts will be counted equal proportions as yours
I wish to be forever young

Granted, everyone you'll ever cherish or love will die while you stay young. You'll have more difficulty letting new people get close to you with every person you lose. Eventually you will choose a life of solitude because your heart can't take losing anyone else. There you will stay, alone, until the end of humanity and beyond. Waiting for the end of times to take your loneliness away.

I wish I could change into any person or object I'd want to.

Your wish is my command but whatever you change to know that you will forget what you were or did in your last form.

I wish I could buy happiness with money.

Nessie said:
Your wish is my command but whatever you change to know that you will forget what you were or did in your last form.

I wish I could buy happiness with money.

Granted, but any form of currency will instantly vanish when put in your possession. Buying happiness becomes the least of your concern when buying food, paying for rent, energy and others now also have become an issue. Consequentially, you are unhappier as ever before.

I wish I could take control of people and make them do what I want.

Granted, but the weather doesn't allow you to go in this season and the flight gets cancelled.

I wish for having the power to travel back in time.

VideoVidiVisum said:
Granted, but you can ONLY travel backwards, and have no control over it.

I wish I could sing!

but then you become deaf and cannot hear any of it.

I wish I could easily fall asleep at night.

Latest posts

Back