Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Corrupt the wish game.
Always loved this forum game because I'm sinister like that. I'm going to copy-pasta the rules from elsewhere since I'm too lazy to explain it myself:

Quote:This is a pretty common forum game, so maybe a few of you already know what it is.

Basically, the first person makes a wish, then the next person grants the wish, but with some kind of loophole. Then the second person makes their own wish, and the next person corrupts it, and so on.

Example:
Poster 1: "I wish for a taco!"
Poster 2: "Granted, but your mouth falls off so you can't eat it."
"I wish for a monkey to be my man-servant!"
Poster 3: "Granted, as a matter of fact, you get 20, but you are a tyrant as a master, and they start a monkey man-servant uprising and rebel against your harsh dictatorship."
"I wish for..."
And so on...

I expect original, brutal yet funny and light hearted corruptions, so man up your creativeness and don't forget to make your own wish afterwards.

Here goes, I'll give the first poster an open shot:

I wish I had a superluminal airship which could fly me to any place in just a blink of an eye!
Most people die before they are fully born. Creativeness means to be born before one dies.
~ Erich Fromm
Granted, except since the plane is traveling so fast it is unable to stop and you crash land.

I wish I had super strength

[Image: p5XQ_g.gif]
(12-16-2011, 11:49 PM)Sci-Fi Wrote: Granted, except since the plane is traveling so fast it is unable to stop and you crash land.

I wish I had super strength

Granted, you gain superhuman strength. Unfortunately you have trouble adapting to the new hormonal balance in your body and you become super aggressive as well. After having smashed a few cars and demolished some buildings you are tranquillized and apprehended by secret agents. You'll spend the rest of your life in a reinforced titanium cage under horse anaesthetics where clandestine corporate scientists conduct inhumane experiments on you, trying to find the origin of your strength.

I wish I could read minds.
Most people die before they are fully born. Creativeness means to be born before one dies.
~ Erich Fromm
Granted, but you're doomed to a constant state of hearing every single person's dirty, weird and disgusting sex fantasies.

I wish I could breathe under water.
Granted, but only under water.

I wish I have 1 million $

Granted, but the $ is devalued.

I wish for a toboggan.
Granted, but the sun's power becomes so strong that snow melts and never can be on the earth again.

I wish for a power boat to water ski.
[Image: Life%20is%20not%20a%20DH%20Pink_zps4gdabj4h.png]

(12-17-2011, 11:31 AM)Equinox Wrote: Granted, but you're doomed to a constant state of hearing every single person's dirty, weird and disgusting sex fantasies.

I wish I could breathe under water.

[b]mm I like this idea!
yes I have a perverted, warped mind!!
[/b]

[img][Image: dr7b13.jpg][/img]
(12-17-2011, 06:15 PM)Pasha Selim Wrote: Granted, but only under water.

I wish I have 1 million $

Granted, however that makes you officially part of the notorious "1%". As economical hurts pile, inequities between poor and rich grow bigger and social tension rises. When the economy finally gives in and society collapses, a head hunt is initiated on all the rich who are accused of having let it all happen. You'll spend the rest of your life hiding from an angry mob with your million one-dollar bills now effectively having inflated to the worth of ass wipes.

I wish I was a superstar.
~ Erich Fromm
Granted, but also with a no-privacy life

I wish I could beat anybody

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game -Guess something about the next person Sanal 9,263 588,101 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: Danielle
  Name Game! Ivy 7,428 533,042 Yesterday, 09:47 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  Guilty or not guilty game Naleena 2,897 195,158 09-14-2019, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Danielle
  Last Letter Game AFrozenSoul 5,511 376,006 09-10-2019, 04:41 AM
Last Post: AlwaysTrying
Toungue word association game autumnkitty 36,975 2,155,305 09-10-2019, 04:40 AM
Last Post: AlwaysTrying
  The Fun I Hate Game Sci-Fi 314 63,238 09-07-2019, 03:42 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  The Vegan Game! marigold 25 3,031 08-04-2019, 01:03 AM