Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted ...but once you are almost asleep, you realize that YOU - ARE - NOT - ALONE....( imagination imagination ).

I wish that my laundry would fold itself.

granted but it tries to fold when your wearing it also ...commando might become a necessity ROFL

I wish my sister would drag her butt out of bed

Granted - but when she does there is so much nattering and complaining that you wish she would go back for a nap .

I wish the sun would shine again today .

Granted, but unfortunately you lost your sunglasses while skiing and become snow blind and end up skiing off a cliff.

I wish I could clone myself.

Granted, but the clone is the one that gets on the plane for a month of holidays, while you were tricked into staying home and feeding the hamster.

I wish that I could have a week with no chores.

Your wish comes true but you get run over by a bus on the Friday evening after work and have every limb broken. You then spend the next 24 months recovering, get a serious bacterial infection and die.

I wish nothing.

Wish granted. You now know nothing, see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing. RIP

I wish I had chickens.

Granted. And you are her next mission.

terminator-3-10.jpg

Wait... how can an android have a gender?

I wish I was more influential.

Granted, but in time it goes to your head and you start testing the limits and you realize that those you influenced hang on your every word and now you have a following all ready to drink the kool-aid.

I wish my animals could talk.

Granted. But, you instantly realize you're going to die that same day.

I wish people naturally liked me in real life.
Granted, but as you relish in your new found popularity you learn that there is no real life and your entire existence has been a manifestation of your imagination.

I wish my wealth doubled every day.

granted but it's leased by Elon Musk who need it on their spaceship for the journey to Mars so you have to wait until their (uncertain) return

I wish to cease defiling so many things with sexual content

granted but you get coupled only with elite men who need diversity

I wish to get a partner until XXXmas

Latest posts

Back