Maturity Does not Kill - Ghandi, Brits, Nuclear - Agree?? or not? Open question.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesusGirl1

Reaction score
Do you think Ghandi (1869-1948) was Mature?

Why?

Why was he able to get the British to just live in their own country and to
stop hurting others?

"Another leader who had a lot of respect in India was Vinayek Savarkar. His stronghold was in Maharashtra. In some of its regions Savarkar had more followers than any other Indian leader. Savarkar was a Hindu nationalist and leader of the Hindu Mahasabha. He supported violent acts against the British. Many of his supporters claim that the main reason the British left India wasn't the struggle organized by the Indian National Congress but the violent terrorist acts organized by people like Savarkar. He was called by his followers 'Swatantraveer(independence hero) Savarkar'. His followers also claim that for his role in India's freedom struggle he has not been honored and given the due respect because of his anti-Gandhi slogans and because the assassin of Mahatma Gandhi was his close associate."

Savarkar, was "insecure". REAL POWER does Not Kill. Maturity Does Not
Kill or hurt others. Would you agree? Maturity won't take it personal right
or call names right?

roguewave said:
Jesus girl...why not introduce yourself?

I like what you said about finding a new country a new love in Space.
I believe in StarGates.....

I grew up in Ohio. Dad's parents from farm area in Minnesota, Mom's from city near queens new york. We landed in Ohio because of my father's job as a chemist.

I went college (have to be careful saying the name because people on here put me down a lot) and got a bachelor of business in science. took a lot of marketing research internships and small business institute classes along with a little extra science (math...like math). but, as the universe got me a job, I found a job in computer programming 22 years ago as a c programmer, unix systems analyst. worked in county governement where we converted a 30 year old ibm mainframe (in a course of 3 years time) to 3 unix servers that ran GIS (graphic information systems) that digital put the tax maps onto computer so you could view them like you do now on google. in fact we were one of the first counties in ohio to do so out of 88 counties so it was an exciting project. they spent 3 million back then (80'-90's) to do it. Now everyone has it. So I spent 8 1/2 years there and then because some gov jobs don't pay as well as private I went to a company that when I worked there in 1995 had 3 servers and 30 computers and when I left we had 250 computers and 14 servers, we did this with 8 people in the whole department for 11 years). Got burnt out, did some small business consulting and then found metaphysics. I liked running the servers and doing unix, but I loved watching people go from hating computers and not knowing a thing in 11 years to understanding them. People are amazing. I always had to correct the people underneathe me that if we didn't have users we didn't have a job. A lot of the IT
people were immature and thought because they knew computers they were better than the customer service department or better than the monomer plant processing employees or better than the brilliant non-engineer, non-degreed guy who brilliantly made an ice bath better than any engineer degreed guy that we had at the time that saved our company lots and lots of money and made the plastic extrusion lines run a lot more efficient...at times, the non-degreed guy was more brilliant than any degree I'd ever seen. People are surprising aren't they?

Favorite Scene in a Movie right now is where Diane Keeton Cries her way through a great play as her love at the time just behaves o badly and her heart just BLEEEDSSSS........I love movies....I really do love people...people are amazing to me. I think people can transform....if they want to. Pain is hard. Hard to watch a parent abuse something that is a part of itself...

JesusGirl1 said:
I went college (have to be careful saying the name because people on here put me down a lot) and got a bachelor of business in science.

Ah, but you don't need to put up a college name for people to already know you so well <3

IgnoredOne said:
JesusGirl1 said:
I went college (have to be careful saying the name because people on here put me down a lot) and got a bachelor of business in science.

Ah, but you don't need to put up a college name for people to already know you so well <3

:)

YOU WILL GO AWAY
YOU WILL GO AWAY

still testng this
Lmao

Wait, what? What's all this semi-racist crap about the British hurting others?

Judging by the general fondness for movie quotes, I'm guessing you watched The Patriot, that awful Anti-British Gibson mess, then decided that all British people are fat, sadistic bastards that wear colonial red coats and use Nazi methods to kill people because Hollywood said so? :rolleyes:

On that note Gandhi also happened to tell British people that they should lay down and let Hitler roll over Europe. He thought that was the way to show moral superiority to a tyrannical regime: to let it kill you.

Which is an absolute load of rubbish in my opinion. He may have been a very intelligent and profound man, but at the same time such ideals are frequently mismatched with reality.

Also, I'm no fan of colonialism, but I think you're missing something: colonies were regarded as British territory. Which means they were Britains away from Britain. As unpleasant as much of it was, we were living in our country. It just happened to span the globe :\

Natives were exploited sometimes, there were horrendous events such as the slave trade and other things deemed barbaric now, but at the same time Britain had some pretty heroic figures that did things like champion personal liberty and fight the plagues of pirates around the Carribean.

You seem to have a very negative view of the Brits, I just suggest you do some more reading around the topic before insulting all of us.

TheSolitaryMan said:
You seem to have a very negative view of the Brits, I just suggest you do some more reading around the topic before insulting all of us.

Well said my man, well said.

David Cameron and Nato.

Do you know what David Cameron and Nato are responsible for?

Tavistock? Carl Jung, MI5/MI6.

I know beautiful people in Britain. Many beautiful souls, students who fought Buckingham's policy on education.

Tim Rifat even hates his own country and says they are the most Satanic of all countries. All American gov ties are directly related to England. I don't like either government.

The people of Britain, Normal Citizens, yes.

Mi6 has Mind control servers, inception from Tavistock.

BP ultimately, the head of oil in England, took a lot of money the day the BP
spill happened. The allied conspiriracy between the UK and America is pretty
bad.

In Glastonbury did they not put up 30,000 camera's to hurt the people with.
I read where a guy in downtown London in the Gaurdian was protesting
because the British gov was killing the "children" (David Cameron/Nato orders),
so they locked him up, just like the Americans are now locking up church
goers for praying for peace so that we have no more war (Chicago Tribune).
It's the people in the British governement that are bombing people, selling
their souls to get money from the Rothchild family fortune that I don't
like. Not the normal person. Marget Thatcher, what was her downfall?
Did you listen to Ben Fulford's meeting with 57 countries to stop the
new world order which they now believe started with Tavistock, Germany
and Russia?

Have you ever run for President? If not, why not? Just curious.

No, I do not hate the people's republic (the general people of England). I
work with people from England. They will be the first to tell you that
the people inside their own government hate themselves.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Wait, what? What's all this semi-racist crap about the British hurting others?

Judging by the general fondness for movie quotes, I'm guessing you watched The Patriot, that awful Anti-British Gibson mess, then decided that all British people are fat, sadistic bastards that wear colonial red coats and use Nazi methods to kill people because Hollywood said so? :rolleyes:

On that note Gandhi also happened to tell British people that they should lay down and let Hitler roll over Europe. He thought that was the way to show moral superiority to a tyrannical regime: to let it kill you.

Which is an absolute load of rubbish in my opinion. He may have been a very intelligent and profound man, but at the same time such ideals are frequently mismatched with reality.

Also, I'm no fan of colonialism, but I think you're missing something: colonies were regarded as British territory. Which means they were Britains away from Britain. As unpleasant as much of it was, we were living in our country. It just happened to span the globe :\

Natives were exploited sometimes, there were horrendous events such as the slave trade and other things deemed barbaric now, but at the same time Britain had some pretty heroic figures that did things like champion personal liberty and fight the plagues of pirates around the Carribean.

So when Gandhi failed to prevent Hitler from thrusting the world into war should we have done as Gandhi would have and been "mature" about it?

Gandhi didn't "just" get the British out, I'm sure it took more than just a moment. You speak of the act as if he did it casually and without effort. The level of indifference Gandhi took towards violence required many a sacrifice on his part and the part of his people. You belittle an entire rebellion and liberation with a few uneducated words containing your skewed opinion on the matter.

If the Ben Fulford you're talking about is the same one who said the American government along with other co-conspirators were planning to erupt Mt. Fuji after the 2011 earthquake and tsunami (which obviously didn't happen when he said it would April of that same year). Then continued to blame physicists doing atmospheric research on the tsunami, earthquake and 'impending' eruption. Then I really have nothing more to say on the subject other than I won't lose any sleep if I miss something he said about a New World Order.

JesusGirl1 said:
They will be the first to tell you that
the people inside their own government hate themselves.

And this can be said about **** near any government from any employee of said government.

Really if you want to argue about the shortcomings of a country then spin a globe and throw a dart. Not like any other country has done better.

Thank you for your knowledge! It's good for my work!

Good morning JesusGirl,

Welcome to the forum. (Albeit a bit too early in the morning for this bohemian girl).

Love, Anna Mouse

Latest posts

Back