People who need "control" through Put Downs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesusGirl1

Reaction score
When you ask a person a question that they do not know, why do you think their automatic response, without doing the research is to make fun or put down?

One of my friend's husband's father's runs a very big company. She said her husband's father whom he worked for was just the meanest person ever. Brilliant, but, mean (died young). I think meanness grows in the heart and it causes people to die young.

She said her husband's father's mother would shove her husband's face in pee if they wet their bed when they were young. So, it explain's her husband's father's disposition to life. She said relation's over the years with her husband's father were strained. Even though their paychecks would come from the man, she stood her ground and for 3 years did not communicate with him. The father even wrote a "memo" one year to their children saying "don't ever buy me that kind of gift again".
Talk about detachment. My friends sons were not allowed to call him "Grandpa" at age 5.

Unhappy people can't be patient and listen let alone do research to see if they are actually wrong about things. I think unhappy people have to put other's down to make themselves "feel" that power trip. Their hate, which they received from their parent and actions has to go somewhere to make them "feel" power right?

The world is very very grew. It is not as I said Caucasion and African American. It is chinese, russian, mexican, indian.

Worked with a neat guy on here doing an Eastern philosophy energy work. He's a master at what he does. Won a world Match in his philosphy. He is over full of clients so he doesn't want me to give his name out, but a really good coach. The children's group he works with of children who were abused are just the most brilliant kids I have ever seen. They're not afraid to open a book, read information or do research. I worked with 2 of them on a neat history project. Children don't have the same barriers as adults because they haven't learned them. They are easier to get to see their actions than a lot of adults. and they are so willing to learn New things....they are going to be our world so it's very rewarding to build their character a new...lot of adults, who "don't want" to truly learn are closed off.

Hmm...

As unhappy as I am I've never been afraid to open a book or do research on a subject that interests me. Ask most anyone who talks to me and they'll tell you I'm patient and generally eager to listen and understand.

Even I after being put down ( which who hasn't numerous times in their life?) like to take a step back and consider that person's point of view.

Which you seem to fail to do.

Try to remember you're not the only opinionated person out there. To turn around and insuate that others are close-minded and mean just shows how close-minded you are.

Maybe if you stopped spamming about the same thing with generalized statements of hate you would be received better?

Food for thought.

Eat up!

Dear Mr. Patient Rabbit,

You are saying you have patience right?

Your patience is only limited to "your" topics though right?
If you are unhappy and you don't like the topic then do you
not want to do the research?

Am I reading you correctly in this e-mail? Can you further explain?
I'm patiently waiting and not attacking.

Also, in your humble observation of people in life, what do you define as selfish?

theSmokingRabbit said:
Hmm...

As unhappy as I am I've never been afraid to open a book or do research on a subject that interests me. Ask most anyone who talks to me and they'll tell you I'm patient and generally eager to listen and understand.

Even I after being put down ( which who hasn't numerous times in their life?) like to take a step back and consider that person's point of view.

Try to remember you're not the only opinionated person out there. To turn around and insuate that others are close-minded and mean just shows how close-minded you are.

Maybe if you stopped spamming about the same thing with generalized statements of hate you would be received better?

Food for thought.

Eat up!

You come off as self-righteous and a tad bit racist. WTF does race have anything to do with anything? People are the same no matter what their race is. The fact that you bring up race serves what purpose?
And yes, you were spamming the british threads, look up the definition. The mods are here to save people from having to filter through all that and stop that from happening, yet you come down on them like you know more than they do.
Granted, this is all just MY opinion, but well, you should dial back the self-righteousness a little bit. You are calling people out in a thread about people needing to control themselves and not putting people down. This thread is a complete contradiction.

Badjedidude said:
Lol fresia toes in sand diggen

so basically I said it wrong.

unhappy people only want to talk about topics that they want to learn about?

if it goes outside that you better go to the alonelylife blogs to a different soul
that does know that topic right...otherwise you're going to be odd man out
in that discussion..

so, in a guy discussion if one guy knows about motorcycles and the other guy does not and hate motorcycles, is the other guy who knows about motorcycles and wants to talk about motorcycles going to have to listen to the other guy indefinately and never get to talk about motorcycles...is that how it works in guyland...
10 years later, after never being allowed to talk about "his" stuff (motorcycles) with his buddy does the friendship start to wane over a period time.

or you just never go near that topic again and mr motorcyle hating guy never learns to ride a motorcycle like the character Einstein in the movie IQ. Loved that
scene where Einstein goes Wahoo...wonderful....yes, I've been on a motorcycle,

do you like Hum V's, ridden in one? have you seen the Bobby Rahal production facility and how they make the Indy Car?

JesusGirl1 said:
if it goes outside that you better go to the alonelylife blogs to a different soul
in that discussion..

If only tripping through underbrush Vietnamese-Laotian cactus when it's dry.

Where is it ... where is it ... this should be mandatory for every keyboard ... oh, there it is:

5202-1.jpg

Callie said:
You come off as self-righteous and a tad bit racist. WTF does race have anything to do with anything? People are the same no matter what their race is. The fact that you bring up race serves what purpose?
And yes, you were spamming the british threads, look up the definition. The mods are here to save people from having to filter through all that and stop that from happening, yet you come down on them like you know more than they do.
Granted, this is all just MY opinion, but well, you should dial back the self-righteousness a little bit. You are calling people out in a thread about people needing to control themselves and not putting people down. This thread is a complete contradiction.

You said people put down their own words on your other post on one of my other topics. You realize you are putting down your own post from the other page right?
repeating the same thing again that you already said on a different thread which is what you are doing....posting on multiople threads on the same topic which is what you are doing...contradicting your own words....

Love is in the air!~~~~~~~

Badjedidude said:
JesusGirl1 said:
in that discussion..

If only tripping through underbrush Vietnamese-Laotian cactus when it's dry.

You are familiar with Laos?
That is cool, it is hard to find folks who have even ever heard of Laos. (:)

theSmokingRabbit said:
Hmm...

Food for thought.

Eat up!

Ok Mr. Rabbit.

What topic of life is it that you know about?

Can it help Alan Grayson's one constituent in Florida or the death threats on his life?
Didn't say you were responsible for what is happening to him, just ask'n if it
helps his battle at all with the fed reserve at the moment. and should we all try to impact our american brother's and sisters or not with our abilities?

JesusGirl1 said:
Callie said:

You said people put down their own words on your other post on one of my other topics. You realize you are putting down your own post from the other page right?
repeating the same thing again that you already said on a different thread which is what you are doing....posting on multiople threads on the same topic which is what you are doing...contradicting your own words....

Actually wrong you are. I repeated one statement on both threads. One I divulged into how wrong you are about the mods and this one I divulged into YOU.
But fine, we'll run with this for a minute. The fact that you feel you need to post multiple threads in different sections judging people falsely is tacky, so yes, I will post on both when you attack someone who did NOTHING wrong. I did not contradict my own words, you post 20 threads about a topic hardly anyone posted on to begin with then went after people with your self righteousness to make yourself look smart and superior. Which sorry, just makes you appear arrogant.
Just because I repeat one sentence in two threads doesn't contradict anything, I could repeat the same sentence in quite a few threads and they will all apply without contradicting anything.
Also, I never said I was perfect and I also never said I don't contradict myself. But I don't shove honeysuckle down people's throats. They have a right to think and feel and believe how they want without people shoving honeysuckle in their face so spammishly. But hey, feel free to make this all about my contradiction and disregard your own. It speaks VOLUMES, it really does.

Oh and you never touched what I said about you throwing race into this. What purpose does mentioning race have with anything?

u lied!
ur still here evn tho i SPECIFICALLY wishd u gone!

<<sighs>>

Because only retro-nihilist tendencies have ever shown for what it's worth when continuing finally in the end.

I won't even try to parse your psychosis.

Control is a necessary part of society, however. One of the fundamental blocks of state is the centralization of force; an agreed government where the police are allowed to use force and detain people, for example, is perceived as safer and more organized than a place where anyone is allowed to use force. The limitation of force to a single consensusal organization that is subject to accounting is one of the hallmarks of modern society.

Bones said:
Where is it ... where is it ... this should be mandatory for every keyboard ... oh, there it is:

5202-1.jpg

There is, it's the F1 key. :D

As for this topic...wow...the title was completely misleading of the content.

& @ Eve LOL!!

@Girl1 you remind me of others who come on here, think their point of view is the word of God yet can't find the faults in their own ramblings. You really need to open your mind a bit more and see the bigger picture than your own beliefs.

JesusGirl1 said:
When you ask a person a question that they do not know, why do you think their automatic response, without doing the research is to make fun or put down?

One of my friend's husband's father's runs a very big company. She said her husband's father whom he worked for was just the meanest person ever. Brilliant, but, mean (died young). I think meanness grows in the heart and it causes people to die young.

She said her husband's father's mother would shove her husband's face in pee if they wet their bed when they were young. So, it explain's her husband's father's disposition to life. She said relation's over the years with her husband's father were strained. Even though their paychecks would come from the man, she stood her ground and for 3 years did not communicate with him. The father even wrote a "memo" one year to their children saying "don't ever buy me that kind of gift again".
Talk about detachment. My friends sons were not allowed to call him "Grandpa" at age 5.

Unhappy people can't be patient and listen let alone do research to see if they are actually wrong about things. I think unhappy people have to put other's down to make themselves "feel" that power trip. Their hate, which they received from their parent and actions has to go somewhere to make them "feel" power right?

The world is very very grew. It is not as I said Caucasion and African American. It is chinese, russian, mexican, indian.

Worked with a neat guy on here doing an Eastern philosophy energy work. He's a master at what he does. Won a world Match in his philosphy. He is over full of clients so he doesn't want me to give his name out, but a really good coach. The children's group he works with of children who were abused are just the most brilliant kids I have ever seen. They're not afraid to open a book, read information or do research. I worked with 2 of them on a neat history project. Children don't have the same barriers as adults because they haven't learned them. They are easier to get to see their actions than a lot of adults. and they are so willing to learn New things....they are going to be our world so it's very rewarding to build their character a new...lot of adults, who "don't want" to truly learn are closed off.

And I'm aa herpa derppa derppdee derp with a willy.

What the fresia did I just read. Why no in english and not be of making sense. Fix pls.

Latest posts

Back