What's for dinner?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nolife Princess

Reaction score
Hi Ya'll.

One thing I learned to do through my struggles in life, is to cook!
Thought it would be fun to share what YOU cooked tonight.

I'll start :)

23wog7n.jpg
[/img]
Vegan Burger with Fries!
*Yes on my crazy Chinese plates.* I really need some new dishes, am working on that!

I don't know yet, but I dread a guess it's going to be noodles. Again.

Not sure what's for lunch, depends if bro brings back some nice smoked haddock. Then I'll make cullen skink. If not, then there's homemade roasted tomato soup I can get out of the freezer and heat up. Dinner we usually have in the evenings.

That's the exact coffee I drink. Creamer too. Haven't had a coffee in a long while though. I have a strange reaction to it.

^ This is the breakfast, lunch, AND dinner of real champions.

As for myself, my father may be planning to take us all out to eat. Otherwise, I'll end up cooking some fish for my mother and I if he goes to the grocery store instead.

Tonight I made cottage pie with some cooked beef, added caramalized red onion, fresh chopped tomatoes and made a nice gravy from the remaining meat juices of the joint. Covered it with fluffy buttered mashed potatoes, and served it with baby carrots and sweetcorn.

Bro wanted crêpes suzette which were going tickety-boo in the pan until I went a bit over-zealous with the Cointreau and nearly torched the ceiling, pmsl.

Mouse said:
Tonight I made cottage pie with some cooked beef, added caramalized red onion, fresh chopped tomatoes and made a nice gravy from the remaining meat juices of the joint. Covered it with fluffy buttered mashed potatoes, and served it with baby carrots and sweetcorn.

Bro wanted crêpes suzette which were going tickety-boo in the pan until I went a bit over-zealous with the Cointreau and nearly torched the ceiling, pmsl.
Holy honeysuckle that sounds awesome.

Holy honeysuckle that sounds awesome.[/quote]

It was! :) And today we finish it, sans crêpes suzette. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back