Can't Rep A User

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sci-Fi

Watcher
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just made a reply to a post, wanted to give the OP a rep point and I got this message...

Error

You've already given this user as many reputation ratings (in one thread) as you can for today.

I haven't given that user any reputation points, ever. I used the Rep button at the bottom of their post.

So...wtf??? Me's thinks there's a bug in the code somewhere.

Not the first time I've seen this message, but this time it really bugged me, cause I'll probably forget by the time it lets me do it. :(

I get this error a lot. It probably is a bug in the code. You could try clearing your cookies and logging in again. Reputation systems are just bollocks in my opinion.

I have the exact same problem. I'll try the "clear cookies" trick and post again to tell if it works.

You are only allowed to give like five rep points a day.

If you're still having a problem, then it probably is a bug.
Hopefully it starts working for everyone!

Hope that helps and take care :)

Dark_Poet said:
You are only allowed to give like five rep points a day.

If you're still having a problem, then it probably is a bug.
Hopefully it starts working for everyone!

Hope that helps and take care :)
I haven't been allowed to give any rep point for about a week dear.

I hadn't repped anyone at all when I get that, how I've gotten it is after I tried to rep them aftern posting in a thread they made.

I haven't been able to use the Rep system for ages. Always get the same error message as Sci-Fi.

Latest posts

Back