What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Icky indeed. I'm listening to nothing because my ipod and computer got in a hissy fit and now my ipod got erased and itunes won't open. Life is a b*tch.

ThatOneGuy said:
Qui said:
Icky indeed. I'm listening to nothing because my ipod and computer got in a hissy fit and now my ipod got erased and itunes won't open. Life is a b*tch.

Rockbox
It will make your ipod better(more formats(.ogg >>>.mp3), more features(more EQs for you to freak), and tons of games... and then you could just drag and drop music to it.

oh and i am listening to these Democrats BS their way to the White House.

I doubt it will work, my ipod is first gen... 6 years old. It has a battery defect and a projected lifespan of dying 3-4 years ago.

ThatOneGuy said:
Qui said:
I doubt it will work, my ipod is first gen... 6 years old. It has a battery defect and a projected lifespan of dying 3-4 years ago.

It supports first gen Ipods. Clickee

Its up to you though. There is no real risk in trying it. It won't erase anything from it and it installs and uninstalls extremely easily.

Edit: Oops... wrong thread.

eh... still no. I tried, but I'm terrible with computers anyway...and everuthing was freezing whenever I plugged in my ipod... Which is unresponsive after a rediculous number of reboots and disc repairs and disk cleanings and reverting to orignal settings... gah. oh well... everything has it's time to die. even my old school ipod... :(

But... I am listening to "perfect in weakness, I'm only running in just your strength alone, I try to kill you, you try to save me. you save me. you save me. you save me. Perfect in weakness. I'm only perfect in just your strength alone..." by Flyleaf... the song is "Perfect"

Pitchshifter - Dysfunction is a Function

Mortal Kombat had a good energetic soundtrack
Two Telephone Calls and an Air Raid - forget artist

Flyleaf is great... love I'm So Sick...

Filter
Hey Man, Nice Shot

The Goldberg Variations - Bach (played by Glenn Gould)

"Love hurts. But sometimes it's a good hurt. And it feels like I'm alive. Love sings. When it transcends the bad things. Have a heart and try me. 'cause without love I won't survive."

Song: Love Hurts
Artist: Incubus
Album: Light Grenades
Music Video: (Click Here. Do it, I dare you.)

hahaha I used to get a kick out of Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue

Hah Qui I thought you were talking about the song by Nazareth at first...

I like the Incubus song though.

I love Wish You Were Here
-such a good song :)
So now I'm listening to...

Latest posts

Back