What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[youtube]u3d1y9nDSD4[/youtube]
[youtube]ODg7bnRtlfU[/youtube]

Just discovered this guy on youtube, basically just does acoustic covers of everything he can on an acoustic, from nirvana, to metallica, gnr, bon jovi, steppenwolf, and a bunch of others.  Hes absolutely amazing.

doesnt seem to want to embed for me -

[video=youtube]

****, I may be doing something wrong. Is there a video link that appears here that I don't see? Before I post the video I'm trying to link from youtube it appears in the box but when I submit, I just see a blank screen with this text way at the bottom...

I'm listening to really sad songs.

Just so you know I don't listen to songs posted here so why should I expect you to listen to mine?

I know that sounds mean, sorry.

Richard_39 said:
[video=youtube]

****, I may be doing something wrong. Is there a video link that appears here that I don't see? Before I post the video I'm trying to link from youtube it appears in the box but when I submit, I just see a blank screen with this text way at the bottom...

[youtube]tyNTgEX5Qas[/youtube]

You just need to copy the end of the YouTube link, everything after = and add the tags [youtube.]before and[/youtube.]after...

Don't add the dots they're just in there so you can see the tags, otherwise there'd be another blank...

Latest posts

Back