What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Sometimes we try to feel how things just used to be in yesterdays,
But never seem to believe in what we see today"

[youtube]DUf60-JKRnE[/youtube]

Hello, I’m new here. It looks like no one has posted here since 2017. Is anyone out there?

Oh Hi, I think I’m supposed to say something about myself since I am new. I’m  Single, have grown kids who of course have their own lives now, I’m employed full-time, actually only take one day off from work every week, have one day to myself that I sometimes wish I could share with others and sometimes enjoy being by myself. But yes I do get lonesome. Would love to have people to talk to, just friends. Living in a small town it seems as though every one is connected other than me.  The number of members here looks as though lots of people feel that way. Thanks for saying Hi.

Oh gosh, my user name was supposed to be like elmira’s wings. Not that I swing. I don’t!
And another effort fails.

Elmiraswings said:
Hello, I’m new here. It looks like no one has posted here since 2017. Is anyone out there?

Oh Hi, I think I’m supposed to say something about myself since I am new. I’m  Single, have grown kids who of course have their own lives now, I’m employed full-time, actually only take one day off from work every week, have one day to myself that I sometimes wish I could share with others and sometimes enjoy being by myself. But yes I do get lonesome. Would love to have people to talk to, just friends. Living in a small town it seems as though every one is connected other than me.  The number of members here looks as though lots of people feel that way. Thanks for saying Hi.

Welcome to ALL Elmira's wings!

Latest posts

Back