Northern Lights...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annik

Reaction score
...and now I have the Super Furries in my head. :p

Anyway I got arty with my little Christmas tree.

Yeah I was going for pretty rather than realistic. Thanks though.

I think the pictures are pretty. I like that soft out of focus way you have.

Thank you for sharing.

Love, Anna Mouse

theSmokingRabbit said:
Your pictures often remind me of dreams I've had...

Hmm that could be a good thing or a bad thing I'm guessing...

This is pretty much how it looks to me anyway due to my uncorrected poor eyesight...

annik said:
This is pretty much how it looks to me anyway due to my uncorrected poor eyesight...

I feel your pain on that one.

The artsy* was a correction of 'arty' in your original post. :p Unless you meant to do that. Then just keep calm and carry on -_-

theSmokingRabbit said:
annik said:

The artsy* was a correction of 'arty' in your original post. :p Unless you meant to do that. Then just keep calm and carry on -_-

Nah I meant that, I say arty never artsy that just sounds weird to me!

I also dislike realism. Looks like we're both modernists, ha. Heck, I probably would've obscured and abstracted them to a point where it'd be impossible to discern the tree at all, which is why I like the last one.

theSmokingRabbit said:
annik said:

Both 'arty' and 'artsy' are correct. The latter is just more common.

flaneur said:
I also dislike realism. Looks like we're both modernists, ha. Heck, I probably would've obscured and abstracted them to a point where it'd be impossible to discern the tree at all, which is why I like the last one.

theSmokingRabbit said:
annik said:

Both 'arty' and 'artsy' are correct. The latter is just more common.

You'd probably like the one she posted here before as well flaneur, that is if she hasn't removed it for whatever reason already.

Could arty be a UK thing? Or am I just not around enough 'arty' people to have heard it before now?

flaneur said:

I might have done that too only its a constant battle against my stupid camera refocusing for me. I should really read the manual at some point. I'm much happier with something analogue and that weighs about the same as 3 tanks really.

theSmokingRabbit said:

You'd probably like the one she posted here before as well flaneur, that is if she hasn't removed it for whatever reason already.

Could arty be a UK thing? Or am I just not around enough 'arty' people to have heard it before now?

Hmm removed, I don't even remember what it was! :p

Plus as Mouse said arty might be more of a English thing. I've heard both but more people here say arty.

Latest posts

Back