What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

ThatOneGuy

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

I just read your last thread, which prompted me to put a certain song on... and now I am thinking about what that song means to me.

Whoops.. realised that I didn't state what I was thinking, just the fact that I WAS thinking. Idiot girl.

I'm thinking about the guy who sent the song to me and that I miss hanging out with him.

ThatOneGuy said:
I will go first.

The Colbert Show is quite awesome. I would like to know the real guy though. I wonder what he is really like.
There's one video on Youtube of him actually out of character. I definitely prefer him out of character...

I know his character is intentionally annoying, but it really does annoy me. ><

Jon Stewart > Stephen Colbert :)

I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

I am thinking, "Even my own daughter doesn't love me," and wondering what I should do right now because I can't sleep.

Qui, it DOES feel good to be noticed, and I assure you that I have noticed you in the few short days I have been a member. I have been reading your posts. A lot of people here care what you think. That is the impression I've gotten.

We have to be careful about thinking ourselves in circles, don't we? We sometimes lead ourselves into trouble (emotional turmoil). I'm glad you wrote about something important to you because I can try to focus on that to break my own thought circle (above) which, as you see, is not a good circle in which to be stuck.

I'm thinking about suicide and how good these off brand doritos are.

edit:I meant just suicide in general not that I'm considering it.

I am wondering how many (if any) of you have ever laid down and imagined what it would be like to walk around in your house if the ceiling were the floor (lights would be coming out of the floor, etc)....I often did this when I was a child, and I still think it's cool.

GodsWitch said:
I am wondering how many (if any) of you have ever laid down and imagined what it would be like to walk around in your house if the ceiling were the floor (lights would be coming out of the floor, etc)....I often did this when I was a child, and I still think it's cool.

All the f*cking time. But I also think that all the paper flowers hanging on strings from the ceiling wouldn't be hanging anymore and then I get sad and want it to be normal.

Qui said:
GodsWitch said:

All the f*cking time. But I also think that all the paper flowers hanging on strings from the ceiling wouldn't be hanging anymore and then I get sad and want it to be normal.

When I think of this, I envision all the normally hanging things now STANDING (ie the chain on the ceiling fan stands erect when ceiling is floor). Helium in your hanging flowers to blow away your sadness....

I'm thinking how much I enjoy reading these threads =¬)

And now I'm thinking I better minimise my screen so my boss doesnt find out what I'm doing on my break......

I am thinking why is you tube taking so dame long to verify my vid that Ive uploaded :( To long. I don't wont to what no longer. There's nothing bad in it. Just let it past lol That what am thinking. Also I could do with a drink lol

Qui said:
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

People respond to you because you ARE special Qui..:)

GodsWitch said:
I am thinking, "Even my own daughter doesn't love me," and wondering what I should do right now because I can't sleep.

Someone as gentle as you GW? I have a hard time believing your daughter doesn't love you.

Right now I'm thinking that I agree with Arianna. You are special Qui, as is everyone on this forum. Like you Qui, I figured I'd join, post a couple of things and then just not bother anymore when everyone ignored me. But I've checked in every evening, even if its been for just a short time, because I genuinely wanna know how all of you are doing. You guys have ben so good to me when you could have just thought "its just another anonymous person". And now I'm thinking that I'm an idiot for getting emotional about this!

Red26 said:
Right now I'm thinking that I agree with Arianna. You are special Qui, as is everyone on this forum. Like you Qui, I figured I'd join, post a couple of things and then just not bother anymore when everyone ignored me. But I've checked in every evening, even if its been for just a short time, because I genuinely wanna know how all of you are doing. You guys have ben so good to me when you could have just thought "its just another anonymous person". And now I'm thinking that I'm an idiot for getting emotional about this!

No you're not!! This world is so harsh..it's natural to want to be a part of something where someone cares..even if it is the internet.:)

Latest posts

Back