What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to get organized a few days before the start of the new year. I think that it would help a lot to sort my head out, if my living space and online space were sorted out first. So we'll see how that goes.

Past few days...
Been thinking how hard I've worked in my career and due to things out of my control, I haven't been able to advance to where I want to be. All of the people that I trained are now above me...
Feeling down and hope that there will be chances for my future...:(

Today would've been such a waste if it wasn't for a sneaky book I forgot I downloaded. Thanks... me from the past? Appreciate that the 30th wasn't completely useless.

I'll keep the good mood until next year :p

Jently said:
New Years Eve and I feel so lonely
*Hugs and sending warm thoughts.. YOU are not alone dear. You are part of the ALL family..

A Lonely Life is not so lonely with you all in it. Bright Blessings for a great 2017..

I will not live through an another entire year like this last one.  I deserve a life and I've become disgusted with all of this.  Either I get some help or I leave and never come back.

Best transition into a new Current Year™ I had in a while...maybe ever. Thanks folks and technological gadgets that have made this possible.

Hopetracer said:
Oldyoung said:
DarkSelene's posts reminds me a bit of ladyforsaken's.

...Maybe "they" are the same person?

Also, I feel like I'm hibernating again. Not good.

Did you find Ladyforsaken's twin sister? :)

Could we be the same person? D:

Also, sometimes hibernating is good, OY. Not for too long though. I'll be here to pull you out!

DarkSelene said:
^ I want to know the other theories you have for this. Haha

I want to know too. :p

Jently said:

*hugs* thinking of you, Jently. Hope you're keeping well.

Rodent said:
Best transition into a new Current Year™ I had in a while...maybe ever. Thanks folks and technological gadgets that have made this possible.

Hear, hear!

zero said:
Jently said:
+1
(((hugs)))

Thinking: I want to be in another place and time.

Arachne said:
Jently said:
*Hugs and sending warm thoughts.. YOU are not alone dear. You are part of the ALL family..

A Lonely Life is not so lonely with you all in it. Bright Blessings for a great 2017..

Thanks so much for your words guys, they mean the world and am sending back love and hope for a happy 2017 for you both x

Made a traditional dinner of black eye peas, collard greens, rice, cornbread and even some deviled eggs (not sure why I made those to be honest, lol).
No one in the house who will eat any of it other than my hubby eating the rice and peas.
I suppose I should go finish cleaning up the mess. :D

EveWasFramed said:
Made a traditional dinner of black eye peas, collard greens, rice, cornbread and even some deviled eggs (not sure why I made those to be honest, lol).
No one in the house who will eat any of it other than my hubby eating the rice and peas.

I'll take the deviled eggs. Those are something that never get left behind in my house. The rest of your southern food...I'm not so sure about :D

EveWasFramed said:

Didn't cook some for us :(

Also, I'm thinking about how great this song is!

AmytheTemperamental said:
EveWasFramed said:

I'll take the deviled eggs. Those are something that never get left behind in my house. The rest of your southern food...I'm not so sure about :D

lmao, I'd have left off the rice, but the hubby wanted "Hoppin John." 
Peas over rice I guess. Not really my thing.

lol I have leftovers. Come get them.

ladyforsaken said:
Oldyoung said:
DarkSelene's posts reminds me a bit of ladyforsaken's.

...Maybe "they" are the same person?

Could we be the same person? D:

-
I want to know too. :p

Maybe we are, Lady. Maybe this is just an elaborate plan to make everyone confused, pretending we don't know where Oy got the resemblance from.

Lol, SJW's are already one-starring Milo Yiannopoulos's book on Goodreads when it isn't even out yet. All of which will just add to his popularity...

Paraiyar said:
Lol, SJW's are already one-starring Milo Yiannopoulos's book on Goodreads when it isn't even out yet. All of which will just add to his popularity...

Jeezus. Whatever you may think about him, that's really quite embarrassing...but I saw they are a minority, countered by other five star (pre-orderer) reviews already. It will be judged on its merits once it's officially out.

In other news, words and abbreviations are placed on the same level as potential sexual assaults. Fortunately that's also a minority position.

Latest posts

Back