What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FML. May all this slog be worth it. Or I'm cutting myself loose.... well not really, can't afford that. I'll just cut myself some slack at least.

Fascinating, that's the first time I got a personal email from a Russian woman in search of a man written in broken German.

Losing motivation to continue doing martial arts. I love martial arts, but lately its always feeling like a lot of effort to go.

Tonight was the worse, cycled down, got within eyeshot of the place, rode past instead, looped back and went home, couldn't be bothered, but of course, sat here now annoyed that I did that instead of just going.

On the other hand I am getting more hyped for skating again so maybe I should take a break from martial arts to skate more

Feels nice in front of this electric fireplace. It's been coooold here. And 3 snowdays in a row for the kids lol.

Okiedokes said:
Feels nice in front of this electric fireplace. It's been coooold here. And 3 snowdays in a row for the kids lol.

I'm dreading the snow thats apparently supposed to be happening here in britain, sure its all fun and games for the first few days until it gets slushed then refreezes :club: :club:

Btw, what kind of parrot is that in your pic ?

You can keep trying to batter me down with misery and unfortunate events, but I refuse to just lie down and submit.

This is the 2nd day of the ice storm...I'm on its edges but I'm still anxious and worried. An electricity grid crash is something I can cope with but the patient for whom I'm responsible needs her oxygen machine. Note to self: Without fail, connect the generator to the household system. And trim the maple tree branches that the power line goes through.

online bullying.... why am I alive... Club 27. I tried so hard at a young age to prevent everything that is now my future and my only mistake was under-estimating the people around me.  Sigh, it feels so pathetic to even write this out but i just dgaf at all anymore.. This is not a plea for help btw, just really frustrated..

c said:
online bullying.... why am I alive... Club 27. I tried so hard at a young age to prevent everything that is now my future and my only mistake was under-estimating the people around me.  Sigh, it feels so pathetic to even write this out but i just dgaf at all anymore.. This is not a plea for help btw, just really frustrated..

Rants can, on occasion, be good for the soul.

Latest posts

Back