What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jently said:
I'm thinking i'm worried about Arachne, has anyone heard from her lately?
I want to thank you for thinking of me. It means a lot to have someone notice this old witch. Thank you

My head is a bit too full to be succesful, but I'm ready for this and to scrape all the profit from my vigorous efforts. I'm honestly trying and after four years I'm not too concerned about losing two or three days, because I know this time is for real. Life will be my *****.

...oh, and I hope you don't take off.

Thinking how I wish I didn't feel so insecure while in my youth! I look back now and realize that I was silly for being so insecure! Wish I could go back in time....;)

Inmyhead said:
Thinking how I wish I didn't feel so insecure while in my youth! I look back now and realize that I was silly for being so insecure! Wish I could go back in time....;)

I wish I could go back in time too.  But we can't, it's too late to change it now, all we have is the present and the future. 
And that's something I have to tell myself a lot.

constant stranger said:
Inmyhead said:

I wish I could go back in time too.  But we can't, it's too late to change it now, all we have is the present and the future. 
And that's something I have to tell myself a lot.

Very true.

The past is over, the future hasn't happened so the only time is now. 👍🏻

^ I like the rain a lot.

I feel like utter honeysuckle and I need to figure out how to change this.

Jently said:
^^^^^^

Why do we always want what someone else has I wonder?

That wasn't aimed at you Dark Selene, it's what we Brits do all the time.............when it's hot we want to live in the Arctic, when it's wet we want to live in Oz  :D

Latest posts

Back