What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Cavey said:
4 hours of swinging two kids around by their arms, lifting them up to the ceiling, doing press ups with them on my back, throwing them around and being a climbing frame. I'm absolutely exhausted, but hearing them tell me how much they love me and don't want me to leave makes it all worthwhile :D

Are you the new ALL daycare?

I considered it overnight and decided that a few days a year are all my knackered old body can withstand 😁

I should really stop buying things on days when I'm feeling down. Act in haste, repent at leisure.

Got talking to this cool chick who is pretty attractive as well because we both had the same reaction to a video in our tutorial today. Too bad she has a partner...

Paraiyar said:
Got talking to this cool chick who is pretty attractive as well because we both had the same reaction to a video in our tutorial today. Too bad she has a partner...

She might have friends...

Paraiyar said:

That doesn't mean anything. =P

Amy Schumer sucks...Why does anyone think she's even remotely funny. Hint: Alt-Right trolls are not the reason your comedy skit on Netflix failed...

Step 1. Grit teeth
Step 2. Swallow rage
Step 3. Keep smiling

Paraiyar said:
Amy Schumer sucks...Why does anyone think she's even remotely funny. Hint: Alt-Right trolls are not the reason your comedy skit on Netflix failed...

No honeysuckle. I love how she steals other people jokes and tries to say "oh I'm just putting my own spin on it".

Paraiyar said:

She's become yet another Hollywood political hack.

soresoul said:
Paraiyar said:

No honeysuckle. I love how she steals other people jokes and tries to say "oh I'm just putting my own spin on it".

I'm pretty sure that's plagiarism..... not that Joe Biden had any problem doing so in 1988. ;)

Cavey said:
Step 1. Grit teeth
Step 2. Swallow rage
Step 3. Keep smiling

tumblr_inline_molnl1Dxhh1qz4rgp.gif

Latest posts

Back