Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
What are you thinking right now?
(Yesterday, 02:54 PM)pinocio Wrote: How to kill myself

Don't think that way. I'm sure there are people that would hate to see anything happen to you. I'm sure you have family that would be sad if you did anything and friends too, there has to be someone that cares about you that would be sad if you were gone. I've been in that spot too, nothing seems to go right, no one seems to care, nothing is ever going to change, everything seems hopeless and impossible, but you have to stop and think about everything. Do you really want to just give up now without stopping to make things better, or do you want to make things better and make a good life for yourself? I'm not exactly the best person to be giving advice about this because I'm in a dark place where I too have just wished I could end everything, but even I know that giving up isn't the way to go because then you're just throwing everything away. Life sucks, I found that out the hard way, but you just have to fight through it and make things better. Don't give up.
I'm not going to talk about certain topics much anymore or post about them much on social media. It's not worth the emotional harm it causes me or the social ostracism I receive from it. And no, I'm not referring to A.I or anything technology related here.
(Yesterday, 11:33 AM)VanillaCreme Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:24 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:45 AM)VanillaCreme Wrote: Don't ask me what we're having. I'm not cooking for you, you lazy cow.

But I'm hungry Sad

I'll make you some vegan biscuits. Cows are vegan anyway, right?

Yes, yes we are Toungue

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

So now whites are being evacuated from small towns in south africa great its starting.
Not today. Not tomorrow. I am tired of dealing with this behavior in other people and of having to repeat myself constantly.

Complete. Waste. Of. My. Time.
"When your solution is exactly the same as your problem then you've successfully dismantled all possibility of human endeavour and you still think you're commanding the cosmic orchestra from the comfort of your own atrophied amygdala. Well only then you can truly call yourself most people." - Doc

[Image: aztdXAA.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ever gone through an entire day thinking it was the wrong day of the week? Revengineer 49 13,160 04-19-2017, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Meaw
Exclamation What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now? Skorian 5,809 348,893 04-15-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  How often do you shed a tear thinking about yourself or longing for something? LastingPain 23 1,443 04-05-2017, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Jack Rainier
  Positive Thinking 9006 33 9,926 02-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: wallflower79
  I'm thinking of getting a cell phone. johnny196775 31 7,798 12-21-2014, 01:03 AM
Last Post: SophiaGrace
  Moving soon! Looking forward to positive thinking and self improvement! :) Tylor 6 6,621 07-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: SophiaGrace
  I'm Thinking Of Creating A Thread Exclusive To Chess. What Do You Guys Think? LoneKiller 91 12,041 04-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: 9006
  Something crazy I've been thinking aobut lately. NEREVAR117 21 8,660 09-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Gutted
  Thinking of hosting a convention in Connecticut Sonic_95 26 8,160 01-17-2011, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Mary Mary