What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first time I'm really thinking about it. To say that it makes me sad is an understatement.

They keep saying that honeysuckle with no self-awareness whatsoever. Probably useless to point it out though.

Things are going great this week which is a good thing and I'm glad I got to spend some time with my aunt. :)

ardour said:

Saw it, looked like clickbait to me.  I mean, it could be true but idk....it's not worth sweating.  Even if it's real I'd never want to be that guy and talk and act like him.

Occasionally I find useful things on Thought Catalog, but I'm not really a fan.  I find it ironic that even though the Red Pill crowd and certain feminists (especially the tumblr/thought catalog variety, or that Dr. Nerdlove guy - sometimes he says good stuff but sometimes he's disgustingly smug and condescending) hate each other, yet they both essentially say the same thing for "advice":  "Dating is a *********'s/rebel's world, and the rest of you are just living in it, and you need to resign yourselves to it cause that's just the way it is. Sucks to suck, LOSER."

Both of them are terrible people if you ask me.  I'm starting to think all the "cool people" just compensating for some kind of lack or insecurity themselves.  I don't even know anymore.  Sometimes this seems so unimportant these days.  We just have to try to be as likeable as we can, and happy while we can, and not let them get us down. I think you can be a likeable person, Ardour. I think almost all of us have that potential even if we don't know how instinctively, or something got in there and made us forget. Things happened recently to show me that life is short and I really wish I'd never let these "cool people" inside my head.

What is wrong with me??? Why do I keep doing the same stupid stuff, making the same stupid mistakes, over and over again? Nothing is ever going to change.

None of you think you are wrong, one of you is too greedy and selfish, one of you is a hardhead and one of you is just messed up on so many levels.
How is there ANY solution when no one gives even an inch!!
Maybe I'll just move along like I'm not involved and nothing phases me.

I hope that bird's all right.... it bumped really loud into my window, gave me the shock of my life and flew away. :\

Why can't she just be an NFL official? Why does the first female official have to be attached to it? I can't stand all these dumb people today. They all cry for equality, yet cry when you don't give them special labels. That's not equality. That's getting special treatment.

I think that you're lost so much, and that you don't really know yourself so much, that when you do find something that sparks an interest, you don't know what to really do. And instead of taking it slowly and easily, you try to drown in it. I think most of that drowning is some sort of inward feeling of wanting to be someone new.

I'm tired of constantly being disappointed with my life. I guess this is all life has to offer me.... one letdown after another with a little bit of false hope every now and then. :/

Do you know that I put them there to help me clean them up easier? I didn't put them there for you to be a lazy *******. Walk the five extra feet to get some bags if you need them. Stop taking from where I place things in the box to make it quicker and easier for clean ups. I must have put 30 bags in there not even a week ago, and they're all gone, and why? Oh, because you keep grabbing them. Do me a favor and stop being lazy. Christ.

No matter how difficult everything has become, no matter how painful and unsatisfying my life, I refuse to let myself become like you.

Latest posts

Back