What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep reaching out and keep getting rejected............what am I doing wrong? Rhetorical question.

I should really find something else to do other than annoying people with constant WhatsApp photos.

You've done so much for me, you will be greatly missed buddy. Thank you Chester, for being the voice I always listened to during the very rough times.... :(

Wow. That was possibly the best squat workout I've ever had. I wonder if it had anything to do with the sprints I did yesterday.

Two things:

1.) That was a very refreshing conversation I had this afternoon.

2.) Just admit you felt threatened by someone as intelligent and assertive as her.

I cannot get any decent conversation out of people, apparently. I'm glad I don't really talk to anyone, because this is the reason why I don't. Felt like this for years, since I was in school. I take the time to actually listen and try and give some decent advice, and almost every time I'd like to talk about something, I'm pushed aside. It's just not worth it anymore.

Cavey said:
Wow. That was possibly the best squat workout I've ever had. I wonder if it had anything to do with the sprints I did yesterday.

I read...the spirits I did yesterday."
I couldn't decide if you meant you'd gotten drink, or got out your ouija board.  
Or both.  :p But then I re-read lol

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

I have not been drunk since (I am reliably informed by another member here) St Patricks Day 2016 - A happy coincidence rather than planned. I summon demons all the time though... beware! :p

Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

I have not been drunk since (I am reliably informed by another member here) St Patricks Day 2016 - A happy coincidence rather than planned. I summon demons all the time though... beware! :p

LMAO!  :D

It's difficult to combat certain negative thoughts in my head. It messes with me and makes me doubt every freaking thing in my life.

I think it's that phase again where I just feel like bolting and disappearing again. So hard to keep fighting it.

I'm thinking that there must be a reason... I joined this comunity almost in the same period of the last year, after I gave my last exam and when I was on holiday from work.

I think that maybe when I don't have stuff to do, all my loneliness come up...

ladyforsaken said:
It's difficult to combat certain negative thoughts in my head. It messes with me and makes me doubt every freaking thing in my life.

I think it's that phase again where I just feel like bolting and disappearing again. So hard to keep fighting it.

It'll pass Lady. You can get past them until one day these negative thoughts will only be sporadic moments. 

And you are strong, you can fight the hard fight! Lots of encouragement and support to you!

Amelia said:
ladyforsaken said:

It'll pass Lady. You can get past them until one day these negative thoughts will only be sporadic moments. 

And you are strong, you can fight the hard fight! Lots of encouragement and support to you!

Aww thanks, Amelia. I'm trying my best. :)

Latest posts

Back