What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
:D 
Who knows, maybe after a couple of probes I'll change my mind. I've been single 10 years, has EVERYTHING changed since then?
"Oh yes, probe me, PROBE MEEEEEE!" lol
Well, you never know until you actually try, right? :D
What was that movie with Christopher Walken? Communion? Yeah, weird tubes and genitals certainly go together, lol.

When did you start it? I've had the game for a while now but never began it since I could never get much time to myself enough to do it. I haven't played much video games of any sort in a long while now. I'm just curious how long it takes to finish.

I've been playing it on and off for the past few years, I got it in the fall of 2013. I think I had a little over 300 hours on it.

Jently said:
Thinking that i'm sick to death of the 'haves' sneering at the homeless and labeling them all alkies or druggies, when there is a higher proportion of them who are just on the streets because their lives have unravelled thanks to relationship break ups, job loss etc. Grrrrr!

I agree. I can't imagine to be in as hopeless a position as they are in.

*sigh* I guess everything is always my fault. I mean...no one else can actually admit that they could just be jerks with unreasonable expectations. Right??

I'm thinking that whoever came up with the design for the KF-Steamland was frequently dropped on his head when he was a baby.
It really takes a moron to make a map THIS ******* bad ... good lord.

How can they live their lives without feeling like... bums? No school, no work... no sense of urgency to how time waits for no one and how short life is. It pains me to see how much time they're wasting and here I am kinda trying to catch up the time I've lost.

Why am I always not on the same page as them?

ladyforsaken said:
How can they live their lives without feeling like... bums? No school, no work... no sense of urgency to how time waits for no one and how short life is. It pains me to see how much time they're wasting and here I am kinda trying to catch up the time I've lost.

Why am I always not on the same page as them?

It feels like you're (unintentionally) describing me here... if it helps, I DO feel like a bum :p

**** insomnia again, i guess that's what happens when you take 2 naps a day lol, maybe I ought to start looking for a job soon.

cbb4c6553c6c0b0528dcaa202c258cdb.500x269x15.gif

I feel more lonely than I have ever felt and yet there's people everywhere.

Cavey said:
I feel more lonely than I have ever felt and yet there's people everywhere.

I feel you.
I figure it's a bit of age kicking in too, at least in my case. Not to mention the fact that the world is changing so quick I barely find anything the same anymore, be it restaurants I knew or places I used to frequent lol.

**** eclipse. I knew it was going to hit my stuff but did I really expect to feel this bad........................

Latest posts

Back