What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe that's why I never learned how to ride a bike. My mom wouldn't let us on the grass. Nor did we ever go into the backyard. There was nothing back there.

Should of saved your money and got a Jackson. Gibsons are over priced and always recalled because of bad production. I have 20 Jacksons, never a problem. I own 5 gibsons and endless problems. But I hope it works out for you. I just talk to a person who used to work at Gibson and from he told me, they might have to file bankruptcy.

I'm sick of being a caregiver.  I'm sick of bad smells, a complaining manipulative patient, wiping up messes, cooking and cleaning and giving my time to someone who's already lived her life and was always a bad mother to start with.  Two older brothers who walked away years ago don't improve my outlook either. 

:club:

I wish there was no poverty. When beggars come to our street, they really make me sad. The best I can do is help that individual. But it also makes me realize that there are millions of them, who are live their whole lives in poverty, spending their whole life in struggling to survive and die without realizing that there are infinite things they could do in their lives.

It's widely acknowledged that caregiving is hugely stressful CS even for people we care about deeply, let alone people like your mother and the experts say it's essential to take time out for your self.
Do you have anyone to step in and give you some respite sometimes?

And I'm supposed to just be available whenever you want? Don't think so. Because when I feel like talking to someone, I don't even bother anyone.

Jently said:
It's widely acknowledged that caregiving is hugely stressful CS even for people we care about deeply, let alone people like your mother and the experts say it's essential to take time out for your self.  
Do you have anyone to step in and give you some respite sometimes?

Two days a week for two hours each day.  The longterm insurance plan will pay for quite a bit more and we're eventually going to avail ourselves of that option and if we don't I'm going insane.  This is just an endless sequence of unpleasantness and I have never imposed anything like this level of stress on anyone else's life....every day I think about it being over with.  This was an unhealthy relationship starting in 1958 when I was 5 yrs old and found her out on a ledge 9 stories up.....I don't deserve this.
But thank you for your kindness Jently.
I hope you're doing OK.

Probably not going to be able to fall asleep before 3 am but hopefully I can force myself to wake up early and fix my sleeping...

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
Married to a great girl but much more like friends than passionate lovers. I'm a happy and positive person and have low tolerance for drama and negativity. Been there, done that, no more.

Wife got very moody last night with me as she couldn’t hear Strictly Come Dancing’ while I watched youTube (sound off) with my 8-year-old son and whispered about the videos.

Totally avoided skin contact with me in bed last night and left for work still in a huff.

Told her (via text) that if she’s still in a mood tonight then it’s better she stops at her own house tonight. She replied “OK I will”.

Feeling proud of myself for not putting up with bad moods anymore from partners. It’s not fair and I don’t emanate negativity to others.

Thanks for reading

I woke up insanely late. Let's see if I can still get some things done. I also had the most messed up dream... like I don't even think I can tell anyone because it was so disturbing, haha. I'll probably tell my siblings :D

Latest posts

Back