What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invited to the 20 year school reunion. Someone would have to kill me and drag my dead carcass there for that to happen.

ardour said:
Invited to the 20 year school reunion. Someone would have to kill me and drag my dead carcass there for that to happen.

internet_fist_bump.png

things just aren't getting any better. Sigh.. gotta continue anyway. very tired of this all.

Wayfarer said:
things just aren't getting any better. Sigh.. gotta continue anyway. very tired of this all.

Hoping that it gets better for you, Way. Be strong.

soresoul said:
Mmm all you can eat wings for 7 bucks! Woohoo my fat ass is so there!

Very American.

Wish I had time to be here and there. I miss it all, and ALL.

ardour said:

Nobody bothered to invite me to the 10th at all.  I wasn't really hurt by it, after all, I didn't really talk to many people then, and I only talk to a few now from those days.  Most likely it would have been just people talking about their regular jobs and kids, nothing I would have been all that interested in anyway.  There weren't even that many people I strongly disliked.  I just didn't have anything to talk about, or relate to, for most of them. I pretty much just did my schoolwork, ran cross country and track, talked to a small handful of people, and went home. This was just before "nerdy" things started getting popular, so there still were not many people who liked that stuff.  I didn't have many non-"nerdy" interests at the time, and even if I did, there weren't a lot of people who liked those either.  I'm not sure if I should have expanded my interests more, or if it was just the luck of the draw that there weren't many people that I would have fit in with, and nothing I could have done would have had helped me with social problems I'd have down the line.  

All I can say is thank goodness for the friends I have, because I don't know what I'd do without them.  I'd really be in trouble.

DarkSelene said:
Wayfarer said:

Hoping that it gets better for you, Way. Be strong.

soresoul said:
Mmm all you can eat wings for 7 bucks! Woohoo my fat ass is so there!

Very American.

Wish I had time to be here and there. I miss it all, and ALL.

Haha you say that like I'm from the south. Country music, white robes, and chicken wings haha. I kid I kid.

soresoul said:
Haha you say that like I'm from the south. Country music, white robes, and chicken wings haha. I kid I kid.

Nah, you're just missing an eagle and a rifle.

Wedding season is the hardest. I wish people would ask me about my job or other plans and not always ask me when I am getting married.

Latest posts

Back