What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why....why do every few years think my peanut allergy is not so bad....have some and regret it for the next 12-24 hours :(

Ugh I don't want to go to Tennessee for the holiday. So many racist people there. If I see a klan rally, im going to lose it!

Taking Snapchat pictures at a funeral might seem disrespectful, but I know that my Nana would have loved it. I'll sure miss you and fixing your computer/printer/network every few weeks.

Cavey said:
Taking Snapchat pictures at a funeral might seem disrespectful, but I know that my Nana would have loved it. I'll sure miss you and fixing your computer/printer/network every few weeks.

Sorry for your loss, Cavey. Your nana must've been really cool.

Good Lord. Are you really so insecure to think that every time someone takes umbrage with you, they're just trying to "target" you? Take your own advice and "ignore it if you don't like it". Enough already.

reynard_muldrake said:
Good Lord. Are you really so insecure to think that every time someone takes umbrage with you, they're just trying to "target" you? Take your own advice and "ignore it if you don't like it". Enough already.

I'll find it hard to believe that this isn't about me. You can say it's not, but it is. I used the word target, and I do suggest that people ignore, but she choose to comment about something that was incorrect. And you have a problem with me as well. At least have the decency to say so. I haven't done anything to either one of you.

reynard_muldrake said:

+1.

VanillaCreme said:
reynard_muldrake said:

I'll find it hard to believe that this isn't about me. You can say it's not, but it is. I used the word target, and I do suggest that people ignore, but she choose to comment about something that was incorrect. And you have a problem with me as well. At least have the decency to say so. I haven't done anything to either one of you.

At the very least i think it was distasteful to throw a reply on there while the rest isn't able to.

VanillaCreme said:

I wasn't trying to defend, create any sort of argument or target anyone. I haven't reported any of your posts.

...but, I don't think it's wrong to mention a pattern. I'm not the first person to notice, and probably will not be the last, that the administration of this forum is incredibly biased and the reason why I mention it on threads is because this conversation should be open to the other members.

You're right, you haven't done absolutely anything to me and I don't know you very well or your intentions. But even though I don't have anything personal against you, I can disapprove of your behavior while you're in your role as one of the admins. Specially when I see time and time again how partial you are to the bad behavior of few, and how crystal clear it is when you absolutely loathe a member and consequently everything they say.

I'm definitely not interested in closing another thread so I'll shut up for now.

DarkSelene said:
VanillaCreme said:

I wasn't trying to defend, create any sort of argument or target anyone. I haven't reported any of your posts.

...but, I don't think it's wrong to mention a pattern. I'm not the first person to notice, and probably will not be the last, that the administration of this forum is incredibly biased and the reason why I mention it on threads is because this conversation should be open to the other members.

You're right, you haven't done absolutely anything to me and I don't know you very well or your intentions. But even though I don't have anything personal against you, I can disapprove of your behavior while you're in your role as one of the admins. Specially when I see time and time again how partial you are to the bad behavior of few, and how crystal clear it is when you absolutely loathe a member and consequently everything they say.

I'm definitely not interested in closing another thread so I'll shut up for now.
And your right, she's had been doing this for years. She only protects her own people and when someone calls her out on her bullshit, she either twist your words around, not address the situation and make said person look as the bad person or just ban you because she knows she's back into a wall and has no room to talk. If some people don't like you or agree with you hey it's ok but going to that extreme your only being a bigot. We have our own chat room that we call "the bullied ones of A.L.L." And we have a few past members of the board who was hurt by her and others and their cries went on heard. We are lonely people should be united not being bullied.

This isn't the place for the previous few posts. So, moving along...

It doesn't really seem like the holiday season this year. I'm wondering if life just beats you down sometimes, to the point that nothing seems the same as it used to.

^^ says the person who wouldn't let me exchange Xmas cards a few years back and then lies to others that I showed my body parts in the same thread. On top of that when people called her out for her bullshit like monkeysocks did and others she lies again and tell everyone her feelings got hurt. Eve the hypocrite

Latest posts

Back