What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's beyond missing. I understand it now. I knew it before, but it never hit me. I'm never going to hear a request again. It's unreal.

VanillaCreme said:
Richard_39 said:
C'est en....revenant de Rigaud ah PROUT AH TSIT A PROUT PROUT.

Keep it in English please. Sorry that your thoughts are in French.

LOL Sorry. It's a song. I'm sure it's a lot less poetic once translated. (Come to think of it, it isn't very poetic originally either).

Regardless, now I'm thinking about visiting Rigaud.

Serenia said:
TheSkaFish said:
What is considered too old of a post to "like" on social media?  Sometimes I don't "like" things right away because I simply don't feel like doing it then, and I go back and do it later.  Personally I think it doesn't matter if you genuinely think the content is cool, but people have their stupid social rules and games, and the last thing I want to do is look like a weirdo/loser.

I personally don't think it's weird.  I have had people like stuff from years ago, I liked that they had took an interest in what I posted.  I wouldn't worry about it, be yourself, if people have a problem with that...then you are better off with out them :)

I find your attitude on this refreshing, Serenia, and I wish more people thought this way.  It seems people these days are so eager to label things as "creep shaming", instead of thinking, maybe it's like you said - someone is just taking an interest in what you post, because they think it's cool.  I wound up liking the things anyway, awkwardness be damned, and so far nothing bad has happened yet.  I was probably just getting myself worried for nothing.

Every time I see a photo of myself, it all makes sense. The most ugly, unappealing, unlikeable facial profile I have ever seen. Even my father is better looking.

****, this place is so dead, like, im the only one posting right now. everyone must be having fun lol.

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons even death may die.

(necro-ing a thread or two certainly helps in that regard)

5 shifts left until... I try and do as much overtime as possible. Work work work, it better be worth it.

Last night was a torture... nightmares over and over again. I woke up tired. Why am I subjecting myself to all of this?

Latest posts

Back