What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... I should get a medicine man to smudge the house. Guess I’ll have to call someone.
I guess I could do it too, but I don’t think I’m strong enough for these spirits.

Even though we haven't been talking. Just know, I do love and miss you all the same and I think about you all the time. Like I said, never hate or resentment. That goes against everything I stand for. I'll always love you, but just like most people in my life though; unfortunately, from afar (unless we find a way to not hurt each other anymore). I'll be okay, and I know you will be too. You're the strongest person I know. Hang in there, K Trooper. *forehead kiss*

I've been having a lot of issues with my health and mental health lately and yesterday, seriously, made me feel like last year again. Like nothing was wrong with me and that I was able to take on the world.

Thank you to those people who made me feel at home in between a group of people who didn't know me. Thank you to all of them who accepted me into your group despite not knowing me. Thank you to those people who made sure I was never alone, talked to me and looked out for me that I would be okay.

You're great. Thanks for giving me an amazing night.

hewhowalksalone said:
Do some of know eachother in person? Just wondering.

A lot of us have just been here for so long that it seems like we know each other. I have/had a few people that I've been talking to (Via mobile phone/whatsapp) for years that I met here... and then there's the Christmas card exchange etc. Some of our members have met in real life, some have started relationships, a few married couples...

How depressing is it that during the term you crave for the holidays and the minute you are on holiday, you crave the distraction of neverending work.

Amelia said:
How depressing is it that during the term you crave for the holidays and the minute you are on holiday, you crave the distraction of neverending work.

I know exactly how you feel.

"How depressing is it that during the term you crave for the holidays and the minute you are on holiday, you crave the distraction of neverending work"
Work keeps us distracted for sure and gives a meaning, unfortunately some of us don't know how to relax and sit back enjoy the ride. I know people who go on vacation often and hate going back to work, when I am on vacation I think about work, I do also enjoy the time I have away from co-workers though. 😆

Latest posts

Back