What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really miss talking to you. I want to tell you what's going on in my life and hear how your family is doing. And the fact that I can't is still really weird and upsetting to me.

Shiiit laras back again with a mini me mate...built like race horses..think I've found my second home

Probably the last thing I was reading about before I went to bed last night: "Why the f*** is there a lake underneath the Great Pyramid of Giza??" ...In my defense, I haven't had my morning coffee yet. lol.

I'm now convinced that you truly bring out the best of me. And for that, I can never thank you enough.

Why can I watch myself get a needle, but can't stand seeing them go into someone else's skin? Even in movies, it turns my stomach.

But hey, let's scroll through another album of chainsaw accident injuries, and not be bothered.

-_-
That moment when you realize you dont have time to make a well-deserve cup of tea, but have the time for so other things -_-
I dont care for tea so  :D :D

One of the oddest things...I spent so much time, fond of you and wishing that we could have a decent friendship. But when I considered inviting you out for coffee, I realized that I had never hung out with you sober. And suddenly, I could see all the clues you gave to how not interested you were. And for the first time, I am okay with that.

Just thinking this morning about the kid that was on here last year..said this was the only forum his school permitted access too..surprising :cool:

There's no stronger motivator and confidence booster than sincere love, acceptance, and understanding.

I'm thinking someone better post something fresh soon otherwise there be danger of another vacuous, shallow post from yours truly emerging :D

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back