What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Are you really eating popcorn one at a time?  Where's the fun in that.  Cram that honeysuckle in, dammit :club:

If I choke, I may miss some of the action :club:

I'm so glad Lucifer is finally on Netflix, hopefully that means they're making new episodes as well. :D

kaetic said:
I'm so glad Lucifer is finally on Netflix, hopefully that means they're making new episodes as well. :D

Me and the bf just binged Lucifer over christmas. I read somewhere that season 4 will be released in spring this year. Maybe

kaetic said:

On May 11, 2018, Fox canceled the series after three seasons. On June 15, 2018, it was announced that Netflix had picked the series up for a fourth season of ten episodes, which is set to be released in 2019. As of May 28, 2018, 57 episodes of Lucifer have aired, concluding the third season.

nibbysaurus said:
kaetic said:

Me and the bf just binged Lucifer over christmas. I read somewhere that season 4 will be released in spring this year. Maybe

I watched it as well. I can't get the scene of him in the front yard, in a speedo, out of my head. Come be my rowdy neighbour, I will never complain.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
nibbysaurus said:
kaetic said:

I watched it as well. I can't get the scene of him in the front yard, in a speedo, out of my head. Come be my rowdy neighbour, I will never complain.

oh yes, he filled those out quite well

IncolaVacui said:
"The million dollar question as an adult is: What happens to the socks after you put them into the dryer: Where do they go??" - Me

I have a possible answer to that; according to a local sci-fi movie here, all the lone socks you put in the drier and can't find the other one end up orbiting a planet in a solar system on the opposite end of the galaxy :)

TheRealCallie said:
The dryer monster eats them... Everyone knows that.

:)  That reminds me of an old episode of Rocko's Modern Life when they try to figure this out and end up in Heck, talking to Peaches (Satan) and Rocko ends up saying: "Laundry Day, is a very dangerous day."

Richard_39 said:
IncolaVacui said:
"The million dollar question as an adult is: What happens to the socks after you put them into the dryer: Where do they go??" - Me

I have a possible answer to that; according to a local sci-fi movie here, all the lone socks you put in the drier and can't find the other one end up orbiting a planet in a solar system on the opposite end of the galaxy :)

That's how Dr. Weir ended up creating the Event Horizon, and all Hell broke loose. :) I'm good bro, I'll just stick to cheap Wal-Mart bundles. lol.

Hey, everyone I’m new and So lonely!! Been married for 12 years and it seems he’s in love with something or someone else. I don’t know what to do? Please help

Lilly! said:
Hey, everyone I’m new and So lonely!! Been married for 12 years and it seems he’s in love with something or someone else. I don’t know what to do? Please help

Hi Lilly..
Sorry to hear about your troubles.
Have you tried to ask him about this? Asking and talking about what bothers you may be the best thing to do. At least then you will know. The truth is always best.

The anxiety over my exams were like there is no tomorrow.. Finally I can sleep in peace, there is always tomorrow of doing best I can.
I wish I can study in my sleep though.. that would be helpful also.

Latest posts

Back