What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:
As of today I'm going veggie...no more meat..giant mushrooms with my roasties and kale..it's doable😁

No meat? 
****. You are a strong! 
I can’t say no to a juicy steak once in a while. 
But. As always. I’m cheering you on. 🌈
Thanks it's gonna be tough to keep 💪on mushrooms but I'm committed to it it's gonna be interesting🤔
giphy.gif
Hey it's ok I'm gonna stuff his mouth full of garlic you won't here him scream😀

I want to hear them! 
Scream mushroom, scream! Do it.. Scream while you..fry in the.. pan thingy. 
😂

Look if the crap hits the fan I want you in my home guard *fix bayonets* cause your scaring me that's for sure ..don't think I can do him in now😢

Joturbo said:
Look if the crap hits the fan I want you in my home guard *fix bayonets* cause your scaring me that's for sure ..don't think I can do him in now😢

Aww! 
Think of it this way. 
He’s already dead so you might as well cook and eat him. 😉

I'm getting shot at, where's those **** teammates, crap crap crap, need a place to hide, c'mon, heal, heal, ok, lets look for that shooter, hey, I'm dead. Crap!! #$%^&*%&$%##....!!!!

capriccio said:
I'm getting shot at, where's those **** teammates, crap crap crap, need a place to hide, c'mon, heal, heal, ok, lets look for that shooter, hey, I'm dead. Crap!! #$%^&*%&$%##....!!!!

I know the feeling. 
I got killed while trying to heal a monkey and he was like: Sorry about that! 
😂

Jessicat said:
capriccio said:

I know the feeling. 
I got killed while trying to heal a monkey and he was like: Sorry about that! 
😂

more frustrating when you got nice item on you, and poof, you're dead, and THEN those teammates comes around and take it away.  :club: :club:

"Building infiltrated: technology stolen" "Building infiltrated: cash stolen" "Building infiltrated: power offline"

Goddamit AI, I'm only 3 minutes into the match. STOP IT! "Building infiltrated: superweapon timer reset". Ok, enough of this. *queues 50 attack dogs in the barracks*
Every freaking time ...

How I managed to have a library book since before Christmas and still didn't finish it. *shakes fist at Youtube for distracting me*

I'm meeting with the family accountant tomorrow and it's worrisome being the sole person in charge of the financial decisions around here.
Well I wanted the nuisance mother gone and now she is so I gotta stand the eff up, eh?

constant stranger said:
I'm meeting with the family accountant tomorrow and it's worrisome being the sole person in charge of the financial decisions around here.
Well I wanted the nuisance mother gone and now she is so I gotta stand the eff up, eh?

C'mon mate you can do it *willing you on* . Just get over these final hurdles and you'll be selling that tasty bread to them lucky punters in the summer😉🤗.Hoping lots of good stuff coming your way this year😀

Be lucky.....

Latest posts

Back